🗳️SYS 4/01/21 Perfect Pastels - (No April Fools About That!)🌺🗳️

Comments

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts

Came in 13th in gold, and had to us extra tickets to get the earnable hair 🤡
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Came in second in Silver III♥️

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Ended 12th in gold and got all the earnables with my free tickets!  Happy that I got the tulip and bag with the Cassio magazine (extra ticket was worth it lol) 🙂.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @KalindaKing so I went into the game and was third and collected my prizes just went back in and I was in fourth! How is this fair- the twenty minutes is supposedly to calculate the votes - this is the second time this has happened! Last time I went to hit collect and it moved to fourth and I lost prizes - this time luckily I got my prizes!  People got bumped down and some girl ended in first that wasn’t even in top six 15 minutes after the event ended-  fix this broken system! If we have to do this all week it shouldn’t be this unfair and stressful 
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    My looks so far. Could've been better, but I'm not losing hope yet 🤞

So on the hoping it has ended.. Here are my rest of the looks 7-14. My worst spended diamonds on the outfit from diamond boxes :( ... I don't know what tempted me to buy this... Hair I guess :neutral:

Where’s the first hair with the flowers from? It’s so pretty🥴💕
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I wanted the hair so much and I did it! But what did it cost?!? Too much. Way too much. 😂😭
    Probably wont use the bag much though since the Cassio in my game looks a little different but I love everything else. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    I love this hairstyle.❤️ My group was not chill I needed to fight for it. But I’m in love 🥰

@robertavyy

Thanks so much for including me! 🥺💕💗 everyone looks so lovely!! Congratulations 🥳💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Really like the tulip handheld ! The bag with a magazine with Cassio on the front is cute but the bag itself is kinda like those flimsy plastic bag from the supermarket. 
    IOS Player 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    With this butterfly dress up, sure we need butterfly handheld to complete the styling

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Got 4th! 

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited April 2021
    hotpotato said:

So on the hoping it has ended.. Here are my rest of the looks 7-14. My worst spended diamonds on the outfit from diamond boxes :( ... I don't know what tempted me to buy this... Hair I guess :neutral:

Where’s the first hair with the flowers from? It’s so pretty🥴💕
    @hotpotato its unreleased👁👄👁 looks like shes a hacker oops
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Btw i was just realize that the silver box is full of outfit and diamond, no more dyes and energies. Is it for real? It's great! What about bronze box?
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    This is the first time I’ve purposely avoided submitting looks so I go down to silver, I want a better chance at the hair, maybe if Raul was in the bag I may have tried harder 😂
  • moriacasanmoriacasan Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

I ended up in 3rd place! i looove the hair 

and here thinking about the man in the magazine lol
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts

I’m surprised you don’t have a white hand, anyways you’ve been spotted by a few. Lol
    What’s the white hand mean.. I’m still new to the forum so clueless 😂
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

came third in bronze! i lovee the tulip handheld so much, definitely going to use it a lot : )
    iOS platform
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @christiekkh A white hand indicates that someone is a hacker
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    @christiekkh A white hand indicates that someone is a hacker
    Thankyou! So they purposely put it on so people know? Or is it some glitch! Lol