🗳️ KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!🗳️

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Considering that others have explained perfectly what I would have said the only thing I'm gonna add is how some of y'all are as tone deaf in this forum as irl and the whole 'it's just a game' argument is slowly falling apart bc of that. There's little to no difference between asking dumb question, saying it's just a hairstyle (sh*t that many hear both here and irl while if they picked up a book instead of speaking on cultures they know sh*t about, they'd know that they're not just HaIRsTylEs), bringing up a stupid argument that makes little to no sense etc. etc. It's tiring and none of us (no matter whether we're black or Asian or some other race) should have to explain to you things about our culture that YOU'RE so keen on using. Yet we have. Both here in this forum. When some white dolls think changing their skintone to something really dark in a SYS that is about aliens or animal print isn't actually connecting us to stereotypes that existed before them that they'd knew if, again, they'd actually listen and picked up a book. In real life, white people who look like they got those melanin shots, act all offended when you tell them that they're most likely to not be treated any differently than any actual dark skinned person who was born w it and is actually gonna face some type of discrimination because of that same skin. I don't understand why this discussion needs to be brought up every single time atleast twice per month, when there's some special SYS, when this isn't something new. Nobody is telling you that your doll has to represent you but you're acting as if that's what most people here are saying
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Free players, do you guys have any tips on making it to the top 5 on ts? It feels so long since I have gotten more than 2 items on gold
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Free players, do you guys have any tips on making it to the top 5 on ts? It feels so long since I have gotten more than 2 items on gold
    I’m not really a free player, but I’ve made it to top 5 with the free tickets (or less) by starting late before. Usually if I miss a ticket or two on less popular SYS, I do pretty well. I got everything from the Trendy Tourist one with decent scores and starting late!
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    I always check the spoilers. If I like TS items, I level down. I'm a free player, usually I finish in the top 3 in silver 2 and silver 3. Gold is not for me 🥴
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    @kikadida where’s the second hair from,I love it 😍 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    @CharlieKkh Hey is from this kollection, is soooo pretty
    @kikadida Thank you I hope I get the kollection soon 🤞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Since I'm stuck at gold in this theme, which I didn't want, can I at least score well enough to get to the last earnable? I'm sick of being in gold and not only having zero chance at TS items, but also having little chance of getting the last earnable. No one ever asked for the tier system so why was it forced on us? I wouldn't have missed out on the last earnable as often before the tier system compared to after. I was also looking at the TS shoes and I'd like a chance to actually get them. I wish I had a miracle happen and I end up in a gold group that isn't insanely competitive. What's the point? This clothing is fictional. You're not getting them in real life. 
    Platform: Android

Lol it took me like 3 minutes to construct my first look and it took like 1 minute for all the votes to come in 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Two exact same voting after 1 minutes i posted... too fast and too much of a coincidence for me to belive the voting is real 😪
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    First two looks 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited April 2021

Votes coming in quick 😰

Done in under a minute 🤷‍♀️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2021
    My first votes came in quick too and I don't get why it's so much harder to get enough votes in gold compared to silver 3. Adding this to the list of last earnables I don't get.
    Platform: Android

• flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Idk
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts

Not even five minutes after submitting and it’s finished. Only 34? 🥺
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    😩😩😩

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• lanareina23lanareina23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts

87 votes in 2 minutes?! 🤔
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Votes coming in quick 😰

Check my post two posts before yours. It's not a coincidence 🤷‍♀️YoMomma said:

Votes coming in quick 😰

Check my post 2 posts before yours... it's not a coincidence 🤷‍♀️
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I usually don’t like the disposition of the prizes in the TS, particularly in bronze and silver.
    It might be better be able to choose between the 5 prizes?
    For example, in Gold I, only the first three players receive all the prizes: so 5 prizes (they obv can’t choose).
    Then the successive three players win 4 prizes and they can choose from the total. etc.. 
    The same reasoning can be applied to the other levels (Bronze and Silver). 
    So even if you can win only one prize, you can have for example the hair or the prize you like most. And even if you are in Bronze/ Silver you have the chance to choose between all the 5 prizes (you can’t win all, but you can choose which one to exclude).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.