🗳️ KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!🗳️

Comments

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Free players, do you guys have any tips on making it to the top 5 on ts? It feels so long since I have gotten more than 2 items on gold
    Sadly it's mostly about being lucky enough to end up in a chill group and not get sniped last second for me😬 I also save my Simon's tickets and TB ones to use only when I adore a prize but that's about it... Don't know if that helps but I tried lol
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    first two looks, the looks came in wayyy too fast, like 2 minutes or less
  • Sofiirol02Sofiirol02 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Im so sorry, but why you guys have to fight over everything!!!!! 
    If you dont know exactly how to talk about something or how to use your words without being disrespectful to other people just keep scrolling and forget it, you’re only making people mad and showing a lack of empathy. So don’t. 

(english is not my first lenguage, hope this is understandable lol) 
    if somebody is being racist, i will argue. 
    I know and I think you have all the rights to defend what its right. 
    I was talking about that people that only talk because they can and dont even think what they are saying, they think they can offend people and be disrespectful because they want to and dont even take the time to investigate and try to learn why people get mad about that or why it is a problem in our society. They just feel like they can say whatever they want because nobody is seeing them in person and are just behind a computer being unnecessarily rude against other people that are trying to have a better relationship with others and to make people feel respected and apreciated
  • flamma252flamma252 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I'm in love with this lol
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Off to a bad start ☹️ Not in the mood to put in another look I’ll try again later 
  • HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    first two looks
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    My first two looks! 

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Two exact same voting after 1 minutes i posted... too fast and too much of a coincidence for me to belive the voting is real 😪
    i say this in the nicest way possible... and this goes for everyone in every sys but i promise you do not need to change your race for this sys. as long as you’re on theme, you’ll do good. 
    I didn't change my face for the sys. I have more than one account so yes i made different dolls with different faces and skin tones. Those eyes were the ones given for the alien weekend event and are the only ones that i have in there that are not the ones that you get when you start the game so, obviously, I'm using them. 
    I agree with you that nobody should change their dolls for any events, but if you wanna say that "the nicest way possible" then maybe post your comment without quoting me? Cause I really not gonna create a forum account to post with each of my different dolls nor I'll change my profile picture for that. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm crossing my fingers I don't really like the items for the next theme because I'd be happy to level down to silver 2 for the one after. 
    Platform: Android

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Since people still aren’t getting it... fellow whites: wearing a kimono is kind of like saying merry Christmas to a Jewish person. This is the only white culture thing I can even SLIGHTLY relate to how gross this is. (This isn’t even in the realm of how bad it is especially after people have educated you but it’s the best I can think of that will make some of you understand)
  • __ev3lyn__ev3lyn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    scary to say anything in these threads now 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Bad start 😄 and my group is already competitive. I hope scores gonna be better next ☺️

iOS player 

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Soooo it's not ok to change skin tones across SYS but ok to change it across accounts? I mean this in the nicest possible way, hence no tagging so just being passive aggressive towards the wind 
    Soooo it's not ok to change skin tones across SYS but ok to change it across accounts? I mean this in the nicest possible way, hence no tagging so just being passive aggressive towards the wind 
    That's like saying to a kid you can only have white dolls or black dolls. Should i just make a lot of accounts that look the same then? I didn't change skin tones across accounts. That doll is like that since i created it ✌ aka none of them are modeled after me. 
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Inspo 
  • daphne_daphne_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Was thinking this was going to do better... maybe im chosen for the bad scores😩 really want the hair but im in gold I with lots of ticket buyers...
  • vodkastraightnogayvodkastraightnogay Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Bad start 😄 and my group is already competitive. I hope scores gonna be better next ☺️

Same even I had a bad start and this time it is really hard to compete 
    Ur looks are really pretty they deserved more votes
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @Lachimolala i had no idea you created different dolls. don’t take it as an attack against you 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @Lachimolala i had no idea you created different dolls. don’t take it as an attack against you 
    Thank you I appreciate it 💜 I'm sorry if i sounded rude as well is just that it was on my post it sounded like i was being used as an example of something bad. Idk if it was an apology, but taken anyway 😂
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @robertavyy I absolutely love both of your looks, but the second one is just *chefs kiss*
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • IrinaWallcIrinaWallc Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    :( I mean... why? 

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    umm, ok, chile anyways... 
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    My SYS is off to a bad start 😭
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    hi guys could anyone please help me, i cant transfer my game to my new phone without losing a lot of progress and i dont want to lose so many of my clothes hair and makeup. did anyone else have a similar issue? 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    First 2 looks... 😕

:o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    An okay start .... hoping the scores pick up so I can’t get the last earnable 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts

Next, i am gonna submit a gown and see if can score a 30🤷‍♀️
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    @robertavyy I absolutely love both of your looks, but the second one is just *chefs kiss*
    Thank you ❤️🌸
    iOS player 

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Used all my 3 tickets no luck I guess. I’m in Gold and my Group aren’t friendly I guess I’ll just kiss d hair goodbye 😢
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.