🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @pristineperson it’s something like “CPCC party”
    @keke0388 oh no 😭 there goes my hopes and dreams
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah I wanted the dress and shoes and wand too but they’re available in special Halloween giftboxes. I don’t know if they’re available for diamonds yet? 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    hi dolls i’ve been inactive from kkh for a good couple months due to family and covid and was just wondering if maya’s hair was an item that i missed, it’s just so gorgeous😍😍
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    hi dolls i’ve been inactive from kkh for a good couple months due to family and covid and was just wondering if maya’s hair was an item that i missed, it’s just so gorgeous😍😍
    You haven’t missed the hairstyle at all, at the moment it’s just a hairstyle only she has, it hasn’t been released and I don’t think there has been any word on her outfit coming into the game for others to have.

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts

I started a quest about a costume party and was offered the Cinderella dress!!! Does anyone know if I’l be able to purchase the dress at the end? 🥺
    I didn't get the option to buy it at the end of the quest, but I already had it in my kloset. If you see it in the SYS voting booth then you can get it there. :blush: I forget what it costs though...
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUU- HoW aM i So LuCkY 🙄 I got the only two dye options

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    jwawawa said:

I started a quest about a costume party and was offered the Cinderella dress!!! Does anyone know if I’l be able to purchase the dress at the end? 🥺
    I didn't get the option to buy it at the end of the quest, but I already had it in my kloset. If you see it in the SYS voting booth then you can get it there. :blush: I forget what it costs though...
    I believe this dress, wand and shoes are only in Halloween boxes? I got the dress from Halloween boxes, and I never saw them available in voting booth 🤔
    iOS player 

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    You haven’t missed the hairstyle at all, at the moment it’s just a hairstyle only she has, it hasn’t been released and I don’t think there has been any word on her outfit coming into the game for others to have.

thanks so much doll<3 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    edited April 2021
    letus said:
    My doll is fine with her tulip.

In my country there’s a ✨protective care✨ brand that’s literally called Tulipán, which is spanish for tulip lol
    Edit: typo
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Is the hair from this kollection part of it or is it an old item I have forgotten about? Because I have definitely seen a doll wearing those hair in a precedent SYS...

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited April 2021
    A baby storyline. It should have been a toddler storyline. Kim kids are walking now. Even the photographer in the game, he said his kids is big now. What's taking you guys so long to bring us toddlers? You guys spend so much time on ways to make money instead of really giving us great update, that features toddlers!  I just wanna get rid of my baby, because I'm getting bored of him being stuck in the nursery. You guys should have never made a baby update, if you wasn't gonna actually give us toddlers. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @siennaishollow the country rose kollection is part of this update and it hasn’t been released yet! that doll is a hacker 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    That picture is from the newsletter @watermelonsugarhigh that’s where @siennaishollow got it from? I believe 
    @siennaishollow the country rose kollection is part of this update and it hasn’t been released yet! that doll is a hacker 
    Oh okay thank you! Do you know how I can report this doll? 
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @siennaishollow @kokokokonut is the moderator who should be banning that doll from the forum and @KalindaKing is the glu employee who should be handling her kkh game.
    The picture is from the newsletter 
    Glu released that picture for the newsletter 
    @siennaishollow @kokokokonut is the moderator who should be banning that doll from the forum and @KalindaKing is the glu employee who should be handling her kkh game.
    oki thanks doll!:)
    Android free player
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Anybody know why this hairstyle popped up all of a sudden? I didn’t have it before and I can’t see any kstars missing as far as I’m aware 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Anybody know why this hairstyle popped up all of a sudden? I didn’t have it before and I can’t see any kstars missing as far as I’m aware 
    It’s from the celebrity perks thing! You get points for opening gift boxes and stuff 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @Julietalucia omg... LOL 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @hotpotato Brie would be a good cheese/ girl name too. 
    IOS Player 
  • KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I just wanna say  that the whole baby thing is just horrible. I couldnt care less about baby beauty peagenants. If I wanted to play a game about kids, I would have installed sims or some other game that cares about families. I do not and I cant wait for this weekday quest to be over.
  • esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    The newsletter is out! 🌼

How did you get the newsletter?
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    A baby storyline. It should have been a toddler storyline. Kim kids are walking now. Even the photographer in the game, he said his kids is big now. What's taking you guys so long to bring us toddlers? You guys spend so much time on ways to make money instead of really giving us great update, that features toddlers!  I just wanna get rid of my baby, because I'm getting bored of him being stuck in the nursery. You guys should have never made a baby update, if you wasn't gonna actually give us toddlers. 
    I second this. Babies should be toddlers by now . I dint even visit babies for like a long time.