🗳️ KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!🗳️

Comments

• sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Votes are still coming in super quickly... but I am so proud of these looks! (Sorry that the images are so blurry, couldn't figure out how to fix that!) 

Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    edited April 2021

I'm so disappointed right now...

• 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    starting an hour late is so worth it! i don’t remember the last time i was in the top 3 

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

I was really hoping to hate the hair so i could level down but i have no chance anyway as top 10 in my group are TB’s :( 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    starting an hour late is so worth it! i don’t remember the last time i was in the top 3 

Where is that hair from 😍😍
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Last saved ticket gone and No10

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:

Where is that hair from 😍😍
    Witching Hour Kollection!!! 🤍

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

looks 1-2, i really want the hair but i’m currently 18th😣
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I officially give up! 🥲

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm so disappointed 😓💔

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Is it obvious that I don’t know what to wear 😂.  I usually submit my outfits a few hours late (in hopes of getting an easier group lol), and the votes usually take at least an hour to come in, and they came in within ten minutes 🥴.
    Looks 1 and 2:

Oh wow. I voted for your 44 look and then when looking through my TS noticed you were in my group! Looking at the others, we may be doomed! Hopefully we get some luck and get something good out of this SYS though :)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @KaylaJ  Third time having a forum doll in my group!  I’ve already given up on trying to rank high 😂, but hopefully we’re both on the good side of the messed up voting algorithm, and get good scores for the rest of the SYS.  Btw, I love your current look! 🙂
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • MocoMoco Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Me watching other people sad about their 30 ish votes being a bad score. Meanwhile through my whole SYS contests I didn't even know you could get more than 35 votes  :#:#:D:lol:
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing Will @NinaKatherine be banned yet for wearing an unreleased hairstyle or are we just gonna let it slide and a hacker can post freely with no consequences??
    Nah she probably just got a warning just like all the racists on this forum do🥴🤡
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Votes are coming in within a second I submitted my outfit (🐟). And my score has been absurdly low for the past few sys. 🙄🥲
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

This is gonna be my 4th look! :))
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Just found this doll in my TS group. I believe she's wearing a qipao (please correct me if i'm wrong!), which is Chinese and not Korean. Even worse, I think she used the drumsticks as a substitute for chopsticks, which rubs me the wrong way. I feel like I might be reading into it too much, but I'm going to assume that whoever dressed their doll up in non-Korean traditional clothing for a SYS specifically on Korean fashion is also using "chopsticks" because they're traditionally Asian and using it as a prop (even though this SYS is about street style??). It just seems ignorant to me 😕

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Started late so i just have 2 tickets to submit, votes come within seconds too. I was 3rd, but now 8th. Hope i could get better score for the next look till the end so i could have a chance for the hair 🥺

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Getting 36 votes on every look I send in is getting pretty old at this point lol 😂😂

• HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @HeyItsJ you’re not reading into it too hard, it’s painfully obvious and i think any other korean people on this forum will agree.
    Thanks for responding <3 ! I just didn't want to overstep since I myself am not Asian, but I'm glad it's not just me who thinks this is wrong. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.