šŸ—³ļø KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Iā€™m in gold and literally all my looks are 35-38ā€™s and I only have one 40 look šŸ˜­
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited April 2021

The earnable skirt is cute. It reminds me of Blackpinkā€™s As If Itā€™s Your Last era šŸ’–šŸ’•

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AmyMimi I love how youā€™ve styled the skirt. That hair style is fabulous šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ’•
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

heart broken too many times šŸŽ¶šŸ’”
    23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @YoMomma thanks hun,Ā it means a lot coming from you šŸ’•šŸ˜ŠĀ 
    iOS šŸ˜Š
    A+++
    šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    edited April 2021

Look finished in 1 minute and 50 seconds
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Clearly overusing the hair but these are my looks so far! Started super late and my Gold TS group is no fun this week. So just creating looks for fun and waiting on the earnable top šŸ’—

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    most recent look, i think i might be getting the hang of this now!
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Yā€™all look sooo cute in the skirt, I wanted to share how I styled it as well :) I got it on my 6th ticket šŸ˜­

• PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Finally broke 40! šŸŽ‰
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    My scores stay floppin harder than a fish outta water... At least the skirt is cutešŸ’”

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    First of all, my votes are coming in less than two minutes... Okay, at the beginning of the SYS I can KIND OF see this. A lot of people start right then and vote so yeah, I can see how 60 people can see your look that quickly (that's a strong maybe).
    Two, there are so many dolls I've seen change their features to look "more Asian" while I'd love to say this could either be little girls/boys playing the game who don't understand how troubling this is even looking at this forum proves that wrong. Yes, theoretically it is YOUR doll. WEe get it. But after POC dolls have explained how wrong this is and personally seeing my adopted sister come home crying because people made fun of her eyes it makes me angry.
    Three, 100% of the ticket buyers in my group are bots. I see them time and time again and there's no way the outfits put together is this out there every time.
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I think Iā€™m going to leave it here šŸ„ŗ I wonā€™t be participating anymore this is totally nonsense itā€™s a game for Christ sake itā€™s meant to be enjoyable but not like this. votes keeps coming in like seconds and scores not worth it. Itā€™s not enjoyable at all trust me buying tickets or not you still gets shitty votes I have spent money on 12 tickets twice but itā€™s didnā€™t change a thing. Sorry itā€™s tooo stressful then you have players in your group who makes it impossible for u to even win a price like the 1st in my team is 495 points away how do you try and catch up with that totally nonsense smh Ā 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited April 2021
    My colleague and I ordered food over 1h ago and were still waiting. This is more frustrating then the scores coming in less then a min in

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I give up. this game is lame (:

Ā 

iOS player
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited April 2021

Oh no.. I see a 60 comingĀ 

edit: just realizing how WEIRD it is that Iā€™m scared to see such high scores...Ā 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @rikkksss thank you so much šŸ„ŗšŸ’‹Ā 

@YoMomma i hope your scores pick up.. šŸ¤žšŸ» seeing such gorgeous dolls with amazing style and on theme struggling with the votes every single time is discouragingĀ 
    Vats has my heart. Forever.Ā šŸ’•

iOS
    07/2014Ā 
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    the skirt is so cute
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Third placešŸ˜ŠReally wanna get the hairšŸ™
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

Went back down to the 30s again but now I'm back up in the 40s
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

A few stunners I saw in the voting booth
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Hi dolls! I need some help pretty please! I feel like I need a signature look to fall back on. I feel like Iā€™m always changing my lips and eyes and I really just canā€™t decide what I should keep as my baseline lol. Pls help me choose eyes & lipsĀ 

agree: ombrĆ© & eden eyesĀ 
    like: mole lips & eden eyesĀ 
    awesome: kloset lips & eden eyesĀ 
    lol: gs lips & eden eyesĀ 

if u think other eyes are better pls let me know. I know these eyes are used by many but they really are so pretty šŸ„ŗĀ 

also sorry to post this in the SYS thread, but thereā€™s no where good to put thisĀ 

Oooh I like number 6!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.