Forum Moderation, Diversity & Show Your Style

Comments

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited April 2021
    kalinda, this is disgusting and unacceptable behavior. no one respects you or koko because you both give off racist vibes. like shay said racism isn’t just blatant slurs and hate crimes. ignoring issues and pushing them onto another thread won’t make things better. are you telling us we can’t call out how horrible you & koko’s moderation is? this is an obstruction of freedom of speech and so is the bogus “you can’t share messages from moderators” rule because it was created so the disgusting way koko speaks to people in dms could be covered up. you’re both horrible people. telling people they can’t speak on things that bother them is once again literally against the law. this is a kim kardashian forum. stop running it like you’re running a dictatorship. you take your job too seriously but simultaneously not seriously enough. we need new mods, y’all aren’t cutting it. 

everything i just said falls under the freedom of speech, if you ban me for it, you’re obscuring it. 😐
    Quoting this so the comment doesn’t magically get “removed” while mods try to obscure the truth
  • reemareema Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    thank you @eden_sunshine for explaining from your pov, i obviously can’t relate but i’m trying to understand and educate myself and while my opinions haven’t completely changed, i will definitely try to be more empathetic and open minded. and i’m sorry for disregarding or disrespecting your culture in anyway (nothing to do with this sys i just mean this conversation we’ve had)
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited April 2021
    i truly wish i had words to describe- can’t use em tho!
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    edited April 2021
    @KkhElena you’ve done nothing but insult and complain, i’m genuinely trying to understand why you seem to think fantasy world = reality. i’m trying to have a conversation and yes i’m frustrated so i’ve been slightly rude, but you’re equally adding fuel to the fire, i’m not trying to be microaggressive i’m not trying to disregard peoples opinions i just don’t understand anything you’re saying, yes the stuff you’ve mentioned have flown over my head because it’s all insults, i can’t have a conversation with you and the others that are joining in if all you’re going to do is insult me. lmao/lol/dude/lmfao are just things that i use in the way i type nothing is funny in this situation, i apologise and i’ll try not to use them
    I’d like to point out that this thread didn’t have any arguments in it and had a lot of like minded people expressing their opinions until someone came in with their different opinion by loling people’s comments and telling people to leave. 
    and i’d just like to point out that i was offering a solution but it seems as if multiple people were offended by my solution and changed it to fit their narratives
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    reema said:
    hanhanhan said:
    “If you are not happy with moderation, you still need to follow the forum rules and respect each other. ”

So essentially we have to suck it up and deal with insufficient moderation even when we voice our concerns and provide clear instructions on what would be more appropriate and appreciated in the forum?

Good to know that Glu clearly doesn’t care! Thanks for confirming :)
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    okay then leave, no one is forcing you to stay lmfao

@reema don’t pretend like you came in here politely to discuss this. 
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited April 2021
    reema said:
    @KkhElena you’ve done nothing but insult and complain, i’m genuinely trying to understand why you seem to think fantasy world = reality. i’m trying to have a conversation and yes i’m frustrated so i’ve been slightly rude, but you’re equally adding fuel to the fire, i’m not trying to be microaggressive i’m not trying to disregard peoples opinions i just don’t understand anything you’re saying, yes the stuff you’ve mentioned have flown over my head because it’s all insults, i can’t have a conversation with you and the others that are joining in if all you’re going to do is insult me. lmao/lol/dude/lmfao are just things that i use in the way i type nothing is funny in this situation, i apologise and i’ll try not to use those terms
    If you want to learn more about microaggressions you should google it. It's no one else's job to explain basic concepts about racism to you. 

Here's a start, though- an article that explains what microagressions are and why they're harmful: https://www.vox.com/2015/2/16/8031073/what-are-microaggressions 
    edited April 2021
    reema said:
    hanhanhan said:
    “If you are not happy with moderation, you still need to follow the forum rules and respect each other. ”

So essentially we have to suck it up and deal with insufficient moderation even when we voice our concerns and provide clear instructions on what would be more appropriate and appreciated in the forum?

Good to know that Glu clearly doesn’t care! Thanks for confirming :)
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    okay then leave, no one is forcing you to stay lmfao

@reema don’t pretend like you came in here politely to discuss this. 
    it was a solution. don’t like the mods, then leave, i don’t understand why it had to be blown out of proportion 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    This announcement sounds like an orchestra of 🎺
    Android player. 👾
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    The thing is leaving shouldn’t be the solution. This is a bit of a bigger situation, but here’s my analogy. Say there’s a problematic politician in your area and you don’t like their attitude on important issues such as this. The majority of people wouldn’t just move house or away from that area, they’d speak out against it. It’s the same here. Ignoring these issues or leaving a platform that people enjoy because of problematic people and moderation that is not up to the right standards is problematic in itself. It’s just giving people a pass to keep being problematic. People wanna talk here about a game without worrying about others disrespecting their culture and being rude to them. Moderation is supposed to stop that from happening, but clearly it isn’t happening.
    Unwinter said:
    Do you actually and genuinely believe that "just leave" is a solution? Because if you do- oh boy do I have some news about life 
    yes because this is a game, no rl. 
    edited April 2021
    bethw said:
    The thing is leaving shouldn’t be the solution. This is a bit of a bigger situation, but here’s my analogy. Say there’s a problematic politician in your area and you don’t like their attitude on important issues such as this. The majority of people wouldn’t just move house or away from that area, they’d speak out against it. It’s the same here. Ignoring these issues or leaving a platform that people enjoy because of problematic people and moderation that is not up to the right standards is problematic in itself. It’s just giving people a pass to keep being problematic. People wanna talk here about a game without worrying about others disrespecting their culture and being rude to them. Moderation is supposed to stop that from happening, but clearly it isn’t happening.
    great analogy except it has been spoken out about and guess what mods don’t care. also it’s extremely easy to create another group, it’s not easy to move houses. 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    reema said:
    Unwinter said:
    Do you actually and genuinely believe that "just leave" is a solution? Because if you do- oh boy do I have some news about life 
    A game that real people play. 
    Android player. 👾
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    edited April 2021

💚
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    "Just leave the forum" has the same energy as "just leave this country if you don't like it" loooooool 
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    "just leave the forum" that would be really convenient for the racist dolls on here huh
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @reema I at first TRIED to be nice but after the attitude that you showed the first time and then coming back here and seeing that same attitude, do you really think I'm about to be nice? Especially bc you apologized after jesus only knows how long? Being polite towards you was not an option, especially after the first conversation we've had on the forum. You cannot expect someone to be polite towards while you disregarded the person and what they were saying, having an attitude towards them and basically not listening to what they are saying. This conversation is the same that was held the first time we spoke and you were nothing but rude to me while I was trying to be as nice as I could. 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    reema said:
    Unwinter said:
    It must be nice to be this ignorant
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    reema said:
    bethw said:
    great analogy except it has been spoken out about and guess what mods don’t care. also it’s extremely easy to create another group, it’s not easy to move houses. 
    Well I agree with 1 of your points, mods don't care 
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Besties on this thread let's hang out together with our warnings and banned icons when it's time x
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook