šŸ—³ļø KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I donā€™t get how I can have submitted this look less than five minutes ago and get votes immediately processed? I donā€™t care about the low score... I have very much given up on this sys (which has become a recurring theme šŸ˜‚šŸ’€) I just think this game is rigged to the max šŸ˜‚šŸ™„
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    PlayingĀ this doll since January 2020, and doubt Iā€™ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and Iā€™m really starting to loose the fun in this game āœŒšŸ¼āŒ)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Also hereā€™s some looks I really liked from the booth šŸ’–

Top row, 3rd look is me! Did not do that well though...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks 5-9. My votes started coming in super fast and the scores were very low. Oh well.

Iā€™m in love with the 6th look! I loved the skirt!

iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    ashleyy said:

Aw I really liked it šŸ’“ was also wondering where are those shoes from?Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Looks 3-9 šŸ„ŗ

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Some of my looks, I forgot to submit any looks yesterday but whatever.Ā 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Got the skirt šŸ™Œ
    It's so pretty, I'm glad it's the first earnable. Now I'm done with this SYS, ready to lvl down šŸ˜Š
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I really want the hair, so Iā€™m considering submitting an extra ticket I got from the diamond boxes because then I might become second place but I was wondering, when is the best time for me to submit this ticket? Should I wait last minute? Do you still get votes if you submit a look a minute before ending?Ā 
    I like to use an hour before finish
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts

Can you look into this ticket display error please, thanks @KalindaKing

Its difficult to see the exact number of available tickets. Its obvious in this case that its 12 but the number shouldnā€™t be hidden regardless. Thanks
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

My scores were awful this SYS so I decided to do some clownery and try to break the algorithm but it just made me more angry šŸ„²
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    Why are votes coming in and completing within one minute? @KalindaKing
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    LindaVB said:
    ashleyy said:

Aw I really liked it šŸ’“ was also wondering where are those shoes from?Ā 
    They are from the Easter event from 2018;

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I got al my votes this SYS within a couple of minutes and now it takes a lot more time? Weird...
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited April 2021
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    so are the votes coming late for yā€™all too or is it just me ? šŸ¤” i submitted my look 35 mins ago and they havenā€™t voted lol
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    so are the votes coming late for yā€™all too or is it just me ? šŸ¤” i submitted my look 35 mins ago and they havenā€™t voted lol
    Mine were all coming in within half an hour, my most recent look has been taking AGES. Itā€™s so frustrating!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Are we not getting the new SYS thread today- Isn't it usually posted by now? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    These low scores makes me don't have any confidence in fashion. More than that when i tried to copy high scores inspiration from this forum but just got another low scores, i think i'm cursedĀ  :'( i really want that hair but it need a lot of extra tickets

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I was scoring 30+ until the fifth look. And I was like itā€™s okay my scores will pick up but glu said f you and Iā€™ve been stuck in 20s. I really thought I did sth with the 7th look tho šŸ™„ Iā€™m definitely not expecting a 50 for these looks but I wish I just got at least 30+ :( Iā€™m embarrassedĀ 
    Been actively playing since October 2020.Ā 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others šŸ¤
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    The new SYS thread for Pageant Queen is up now! I mentioned to the team that it seemed unusual how some of your votes were coming in faster and I was told it's been resolved. When that happens, it shouldn't affect your progress in the SYS event.
    Hi Kalinda, do you think you could comment on the diversity thread? We were told youā€™d be moderating it but weā€™ve heard from neither you or Koko. Thanks.
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    first official post! hi guys... literally obsessed with the forum and loving seeing the discussions, spoilers, etc!
    ...Iā€™m Diaz Leon, and have had the lovely pleasure to see some of you guys in my SYS group! You guys always show the hell out and post some awesome looks! Glad to finally be here on the forum with you all!!!
    šŸ¤—šŸ’ƒšŸ½
    @insertDIAZhere Welcome to the forum!<3
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @instertDIAZhere welcome to the forum dollšŸ˜Šā¤
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.