Agree: yes
    Lol: no
    Think something colorful but edgy with colorful hair like these looks:

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    I really like this earnable outfit🥰

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Okey, seriously what happening?? Now I can even reach 30! And one of those looks are with extra ticket. I miss old days when we had old sys and my looks was hight 50s😣

iOS player 

• iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    🤡
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

Great haha... I refuse to buy a ticket. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Where are ppl posting about the weekly storyline? Has anyone done today's part, is it better to take the 3 kstar bribe or do you get a better reward if you don't?

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    kkhcarla said:
    i probably come on here to complain to much 🕵🏾‍♀️ but oh well! these scores haven’t picked up and i’m having to give an arm and a leg just to stay in top 3. this shouldnt be acceptable but ig because we all know glu is money hungry and just wants dolls like myself to buy more tickets even though i’ve submitted so many  already 😩 there should be some type of reimbursement when scores reach below a certain amount (below 30😗) because it’s disheartening especially when the looks are on theme, or when you take inspo from another doll who scored well with the same look.

@kkhcarla these scores are a joke, you definitely deserved more, your doll looks stunning in the orange dress 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 10 - 13

• kkhcarlakkhcarla Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited April 2021
    kkhcarla said:
    i probably come on here to complain to much 🕵🏾‍♀️ but oh well! these scores haven’t picked up and i’m having to give an arm and a leg just to stay in top 3. this shouldnt be acceptable but ig because we all know glu is money hungry and just wants dolls like myself to buy more tickets even though i’ve submitted so many  already 😩 there should be some type of reimbursement when scores reach below a certain amount (below 30😗) because it’s disheartening especially when the looks are on theme, or when you take inspo from another doll who scored well with the same look.

and to think they couldn’t get lower 😗 forget giving an arm and a leg for a hair in a video game 😩 there should definitely be a reimbursement atp☝🏾

• Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I don't understand it. I used to stay in gold and score between 45-55 per look. The past two sys my scores have tanked. Maybe I just don't understand the themes, and towards the end of the sys I stop trying to make good looks.. But these scores ruin my motivation for the game, honestly 💀
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    kkhcarla said:
    kkhcarla said:

and to think they couldn’t get lower 😗 forget giving an arm and a leg for a hair in a video game 😩 there should definitely be a reimbursement atp☝🏾

@kkhcarla those scores make absolutely no sense ! They all deserve so much better. I especially love the 12 score look, it’s so pretty 💕 definitely should have scored way higher ☹️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

what can I do????? (please ignore the outfit, it works and that’s all..)
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 10-13. My scores started in the high 40s now this 29??? This is so discouraging. And I really liked the last look :( 

Also, regarding the look with the pants: in the beginning of the event I’ve submitted a very similar look and got a 47.

clearly something is off.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    some of the gorgeous dolls i’ve seen today<3

14th picture right doll is me☺️I got 50 w that look and I have never been spotted before.Tysm❤️
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Not my best sys, I wasn’t able to crack 50 but I got a handful of 49’s. At least I got the last earnable though, it’s super cute ! 💕
    Lowest, highest and two favourites 😊 

Beautiful look 🤩 I adore that purse 😍
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Looks 7-13

So I saved 6 extra tickets for spend them for something I really want and I think the Ts hair is so gorgeous and unique and I really want it.Now I’m in the 9th place and I need 280 more votes to reach third place to get the hair.
    Does the hair worth to use all my extra tickets?!
    Agree=yes
    Lol=No
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    35 vote is after my 60. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Here all my looks hope you’ll enjoy them as I did because the vb hated them all 😆
    I tried many styles and they all flopped but I had fun and I don’t think I ever changed my doll look so many times as I did this week  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

@YoMomma thank you hun 💕 you’re so sweet 😊
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    edited April 2021
    @AmandaMKkh your looks are stunning 💕 love them ! They all deserved so much better ! 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Here all my looks hope you’ll enjoy them as I did because the vb hated them all 😆
    I tried many styles and they all flopped but I had fun and I don’t think I ever changed my doll look so many times as I did this week  
    I love these!!! You were robbed 😍😍😍
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    Looks 7-13

So I saved 6 extra tickets for spend them for something I really want and I think the Ts hair is so gorgeous and unique and I really want it.Now I’m in the 9th place and I need 280 more votes to reach third place to get the hair.
    Does the hair worth to use all my extra tickets?!
    Agree=yes
    Lol=No
    Sorry i'm not gonna judge or let you loose your hope, but from my experience at the end of the show there will be more TB show up or the person who already show will going to submit more extra tickets. You have 280 votes difference right now, and let say all 6 of you tickets give you your average votes 50, that means you will get 300 votes... it means you just 20 votes ahead of the third place. But if she submit an extra ticket, then 6 tickets you submit are wasted.

That's my opinion that hold me to use all 5 of my extra tickets left. I don't want it happened like the last time i though i could get Crystal Gala TS Dress
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I had lots of fun styling for this event! I’m kinda sad the event is almost over but here’s the last batch of some of my looks! ☺️💕
    That pink jacket with the bow 😍🙌🏻
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.