🗳️ KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!🗳️

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    Looks 7-13

So I saved 6 extra tickets for spend them for something I really want and I think the Ts hair is so gorgeous and unique and I really want it.Now I’m in the 9th place and I need 280 more votes to reach third place to get the hair.
    Does the hair worth to use all my extra tickets?!
    Agree=yes
    Lol=No
    Sorry i'm not gonna judge or let you loose your hope, but from my experience at the end of the show there will be more TB show up or the person who already show will going to submit more extra tickets. You have 280 votes difference right now, and let say all 6 of you tickets give you your average votes 50, that means you will get 300 votes... it means you just 20 votes ahead of the third place. But if she submit an extra ticket, then 6 tickets you submit are wasted.

That's my opinion that hold me to use all 5 of my extra tickets left. I don't want it happened like the last time i though i could get Crystal Gala TS Dress
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 916 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

I had lots of fun styling for this event! I’m kinda sad the event is almost over but here’s the last batch of some of my looks! ☺️💕
    That pink jacket with the bow 😍🙌🏻
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Ok so here’s my situation: I’m currently in 14th place in Gold and currently am only set to win the shoes for this SYS. I really like the ice cream handheld because it’s super cute and I feel like I would use it for a lot of different SYS themes and it’s just always nice to get new handhelds. If I wanted to fight for it, I would only need to submit one, maybe two more tickets, since the scores are really close together. I currently have 4 tickets that I was going to save for the next SYS because I really love the prizes, so do you guys think I should fight for the ice cream or save my tickets?

Like: Submit TWO extra tickets and avoid getting snubbed out of getting the ice cream, since it’s cute and versatile!

Agree: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TICKETS there’s already another ice cream handheld that you could still use and plus the Pageant SYS items are also super cute and more worth it

LOL: Submit ONE extra ticket and hope and pray that you get the ice cream and at least you’ll still have more tickets left for next SYS
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    @violettaelliotYou’re totally right I was in the 9th place 1 hour ago but now I’m in 11th place and I need 321 more votes to reach 3rd place and I have 8Tb in my group🤦🏻‍♀️. Btw thanks for your comment💖💕
  • Amy136602Amy136602 New Member Registered Users 806 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Amy136602 said:

I had lots of fun styling for this event! I’m kinda sad the event is almost over but here’s the last batch of some of my looks! ☺️💕
    That pink jacket with the bow 😍🙌🏻
    @YoMomma

Thank you!! 🙏🏾💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I had a lot of fun making outfits for this theme...just wish my looks scored a lil higher🥺😞

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

hopefully next sys is better for me 😩 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 972 Posts
    Wow, the voting booth is a mess! 
    I encourage everyone to go have a look cus the bots are on full display. At least half the looks are full on pageant looks, the prior cabaret /burlesque pink TS items are popular. There is no way this many people are submitting this many unbelievably off theme looks. I saw 19 pageant looks in 5 mins

@KalindaKing so clearly Glu is doing that thing where it takes dolls in game outfits & uses them as SYS bots. How is this fair to all the dolls who will be submitting paid tickets to fight for TS prizes, when half the looks they are going up against are fake? How is this not fraud?

I'll edit to add pictures later. I don't understand how this is legal, SYS is completely rigged.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 261 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    @violettaelliotYou’re totally right I was in the 9th place 1 hour ago but now I’m in 11th place and I need 321 more votes to reach 3rd place and I have 8Tb in my group🤦🏻‍♀️. Btw thanks for your comment💖💕
    Your welcome dear. It also happen to me, i was 7th but now i'm 16th with my last ticket. This SYS is crazy.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 742 Posts
    Where are ppl posting about the weekly storyline? Has anyone done today's part, is it better to take the 3 kstar bribe or do you get a better reward if you don't?

i personally didn’t take the bribe, and i didn’t get anything. i know some dolls here who did and they actually did get the 3 kstars. ig if you want some kstars, that’s always an option 
    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
    current level: 43
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    @pristineperson honey you have been BLESSED by the glugods this sys! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    viola said:

what can I do????? (please ignore the outfit, it works and that’s all..)
    and yes 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,574 Posts
    @pristineperson honey you have been BLESSED by the glugods this sys! 
    I feel super lucky, I was expecting 20s and 30s after that 60 but I’ve been blessed💕
    ✨Priscilla✨
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Am I the only one who drops a lot of spots right before the end of the SYS? I’ve been #1 almost the whole SYS last weekend, went to bed 2 hours before the end and ended up #5. Been top 5 almost this whole SYS and ended up #15? It’s just weird to me. 

(Sorry for the bad English, it’s not my first language and I don’t feel very well today) 
    @Pacha21 you’re not the only one! it’s a very common phenomenon that people often go crazy with the extra tickets in the last hour before a sys ends. i also find that a bunch of people have submitted their looks using their free tickets overnight 
    UNBAN CHAR
    free player on iOS
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Pacha21 said:
    Am I the only one who drops a lot of spots right before the end of the SYS? I’ve been #1 almost the whole SYS last weekend, went to bed 2 hours before the end and ended up #5. Been top 5 almost this whole SYS and ended up #15? It’s just weird to me. 

(Sorry for the bad English, it’s not my first language and I don’t feel very well today) 
    There is so many TB at the very end of a sys.. I usually have to watch it the last hour because the other peoples scores change so much.. I’ve been 1st most of this sys and had to submit a ticket the last 5 minutes because I could see people’s scores below me changing, frustrating that this happens they should cap it to where you can’t submit anymore tickets after a certain time so sniping is less likely, so annoying, I’m now waiting to see if I was sniped from the 1st or even 2nd spot 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 2,579 Posts
    This theme would have been more enjoyable if I wasn't in the worst tier. Glu really ruined SYS for me.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 307 Posts

got fourth place i like the ice cream 😻
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 345 Posts
    I got 8th place. Here’s how I styled my items ☺️ I loved the hair but alas, will not spend that kind of money 😭 

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Yeaaaaaah
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I got a bronze box and was excited since I have like no bronze or silver box items....my bronze box was full of energies, dyes, kstars, and one clothing item -_- i picked energy, ahhhhh!

Is there seriously no other way to get the items in silver and bronze boxes, they arent in throwback boxes or other boxes right? 

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    I was in 3rd place and forgot to submit my last ticket. I forgot it was Thursday itself and I missed the ice cream cone,which was the only thing I actually wanted.😢
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,079 Posts
    Look so good, yeah look so sweet. Looking good enough to eat. 
    IOS Player 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Yay! I got 1st, I was scared I was gonna be sniped lol!