šŸ—³ļø KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Ok so hereā€™s my situation: Iā€™m currently in 14th place in Gold and currently am only set to win the shoes for this SYS. I really like the ice cream handheld because itā€™s super cute and I feel like I would use it for a lot of different SYS themes and itā€™s just always nice to get new handhelds. If I wanted to fight for it, I would only need to submit one, maybe two more tickets, since the scores are really close together. I currently have 4 tickets that I was going to save for the next SYS because I really love the prizes, so do you guys think I should fight for the ice cream or save my tickets?

Like: Submit TWO extra tickets and avoid getting snubbed out of getting the ice cream, since itā€™s cute and versatile!

Agree: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TICKETS thereā€™s already another ice cream handheld that you could still use and plus the Pageant SYS items are also super cute and more worth it

LOL: Submit ONE extra ticket and hope and pray that you get the ice cream and at least youā€™ll still have more tickets left for next SYS
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @violettaelliotYouā€™re totally right I was in the 9th place 1 hour ago but now Iā€™m in 11th place and I need 321 more votes to reach 3rd place and I have 8Tb in my groupšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Btw thanks for your commentšŸ’–šŸ’•
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Amy136602 said:

I had lots of fun styling for this event! Iā€™m kinda sad the event is almost over but hereā€™s the last batch of some of my looks! ā˜ŗļøšŸ’•
    That pink jacket with the bow šŸ˜šŸ™ŒšŸ»
    @YoMomma

Thank you!! šŸ™šŸ¾šŸ’•
    Daily iOS player šŸ˜ŠĀ 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I had a lot of fun making outfits for this theme...just wish my looks scored a lil higheršŸ„ŗšŸ˜ž

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

hopefully next sys is better for me šŸ˜©Ā 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Wow, the voting booth is a mess!Ā 
    I encourage everyone to go have a look cus the bots are on full display. At least half the looks are full on pageant looks, the prior cabaret /burlesque pink TS items are popular. There is no way this many people are submitting this many unbelievably off theme looks. I saw 19 pageant looks in 5 mins

@KalindaKing so clearly Glu is doing that thing where it takes dolls in game outfits & uses them as SYS bots. How is this fair to all the dolls who will be submitting paid tickets to fight for TS prizes, when half the looks they are going up against are fake? How is this not fraud?

I'll edit to add pictures later. I don't understand how this is legal, SYS is completely rigged.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    @violettaelliotYouā€™re totally right I was in the 9th place 1 hour ago but now Iā€™m in 11th place and I need 321 more votes to reach 3rd place and I have 8Tb in my groupšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. Btw thanks for your commentšŸ’–šŸ’•
    Your welcome dear. It also happen to me, i was 7th but now i'm 16th with my last ticket. This SYS is crazy.
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Where are ppl posting about the weekly storyline? Has anyone done today's part, is it better to take the 3 kstar bribe or do you get a better reward if you don't?

i personally didnā€™t take the bribe, and i didnā€™t get anything. i know some dolls here who did and they actually did get the 3 kstars. ig if you want some kstars, thatā€™s always an optionĀ 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socialsĀ https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkhĀ 
    @pristineperson honey you have been BLESSED by the glugods this sys!Ā 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    viola said:

what can I do????? (please ignore the outfit, it works and thatā€™s all..)
    and yesĀ 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @pristineperson honey you have been BLESSED by the glugods this sys!Ā 
    I feel super lucky, I was expecting 20s and 30s after that 60 but Iā€™ve been blessedšŸ’•
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Am I the only one who drops a lot of spots right before the end of the SYS? Iā€™ve been #1 almost the whole SYS last weekend, went to bed 2 hours before the end and ended up #5. Been top 5 almost this whole SYS and ended up #15? Itā€™s just weird to me.Ā 

(Sorry for the bad English, itā€™s not my first language and I donā€™t feel very well today)Ā 
    @Pacha21 youā€™re not the only one! itā€™s a very common phenomenon that people often go crazy with the extra tickets in the last hour before a sys ends. i also find that a bunch of people have submitted their looks using their free tickets overnightĀ 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Pacha21 said:
    Am I the only one who drops a lot of spots right before the end of the SYS? Iā€™ve been #1 almost the whole SYS last weekend, went to bed 2 hours before the end and ended up #5. Been top 5 almost this whole SYS and ended up #15? Itā€™s just weird to me.Ā 

(Sorry for the bad English, itā€™s not my first language and I donā€™t feel very well today)Ā 
    There is so many TB at the very end of a sys.. I usually have to watch it the last hour because the other peoples scores change so much.. Iā€™ve been 1st most of this sys and had to submit a ticket the last 5 minutes because I could see peopleā€™s scores below me changing, frustrating that this happens they should cap it to where you canā€™t submit anymore tickets after a certain time so sniping is less likely, so annoying, Iā€™m now waiting to see if I was sniped from the 1st or even 2nd spotĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This theme would have been more enjoyable if I wasn't in the worst tier. Glu really ruined SYS for me.
    Platform: Android

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

got fourth place i like the ice cream šŸ˜»
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I got 8th place. Hereā€™s how I styled my items ā˜ŗļø I loved the hair but alas, will not spend that kind of money šŸ˜­Ā 

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Yeaaaaaah
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I got a bronze box and was excited since I have like no bronze or silver box items....my bronze box was full of energies, dyes, kstars, and one clothing item -_- i picked energy, ahhhhh!

Is there seriously no other way to get the items in silver and bronze boxes, they arent in throwback boxes or other boxes right?Ā 

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    I was in 3rd place and forgot to submit my last ticket. I forgot it was Thursday itself and I missed the ice cream cone,which was the only thing I actually wanted.šŸ˜¢
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Look so good, yeah look so sweet. Looking good enough to eat.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Yay! I got 1st, I was scared I was gonna be sniped lol!Ā 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts

iOS Ā Player šŸŽšŸ‘©šŸ»
    English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    A+++ list ā­ļø
    ā•Ā 20 Daily videos for ALLā—ļø
    I played occasionally in Ā (2017-2020)šŸ˜Ā 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 šŸ’•

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    My scores were stuck in the āœØthirties and low fortiesāœØ, and I even got a few twenties šŸ™ƒ. Ā  Got all the earnables and got to stay in gold with a few extra tickets šŸ„“. Ā Glad itā€™s over though lol, hopefully my scores will be better next SYS.

My favorite looks (the 44 is my highest score). Ā Ignore that my doll is blinking in the photos, Iā€™m too lazy to take new screenshots šŸ˜‚.

Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.