Waikiki

purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
edited April 2021 in KKH General Discussion
Am I missing something?

I can’t get the Waikiki storyline. Isn’t it supposed to show up when you get married? Kalinda told me to contact customer service but of course they’re not helping. I just want the background for photos!

I only have 2 storylines; I highly doubt one is in the way. I have plenty of extra space on my phone & whatever BS requirements from customer service. Any advice?

Thank you

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited April 2021
    The Vow Renewal is the only storyline utilizing Hawaii that I recall.   Is that it?   But I got Vow renewal when that update came out, so it could  be Wedding also.    if you tried Kalinda's advice what did customer care say?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Speaking of can there please be something added to this location? It’s such a huge space but you can’t do anything after that one storyline. Feels like a waste.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    The Vow Renewal is the only storyline utilizing Hawaii that I recall.   Is that it?   But I got Vow renewal when that update came out, so it could  be Wedding also.    if you tried Kalinda's advice what did customer care say?
    Here is what they said. I highly doubt all two of my storylines are to blame for this.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Ok, let me see if I can get clarity on this for you.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • purpleprincesspurpleprincess Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Ok, let me see if I can get clarity on this for you.  :)
    Thank you! I should also clarify: I feel like I got honeymoon content years roughly 3 ago as a new player. But when I get married now, I don’t get the storyline.

Is it possible Waikiki wasn’t added yet? Maybe I deleted my husband or something?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since we got that location, we should be able to actually use it. Why not add a home there? 
    Platform: Android