🗳️SYS Pageant Queen 4/8/21 - Aren't They Lovely (Check out those Crowns!)👸🗳️

Comments

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

I know that this hair is from an old collection, but is it not available anymore? I haven’t seen it in my game. The crown would be useful in this sys. 
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Hi @Nanna_
    It's from a weekend event from July 28th, 2017

h5j4cq3szcnqjpg
    Thanks! it's really pretty!   :)
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    maniya said:

I know that this hair is from an old collection, but is it not available anymore? I haven’t seen it in my game. The crown would be useful in this sys. 
    it's available, I have this collection right now in my game
    Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    4th look! 💖 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Saying goodbye to the dress now.

I play on iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I really thought these were ok 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I really wanted the dress. Why are my scores so low???
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Ngl I don’t mind leveling down for once, I’m more excited for the weekday sys next week so I’m taking this one easy 😴

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I used my extra tickets. I’d say there’s about 10 TBs including myself in my group. Here are my scores.
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Beth0401 said:
    It’s just sad how my scores aren’t even that low they just aren’t enough to reach the last earnable. Not even 24 hours in and I can already tell I’m not going to be able to reach it. I don’t understand how it’s called an earnable when me and so many others struggle to reach it these days,I feel for you all it isn’t fair. Glu please reduce the score to reach it or give us all an extra ticket so we actually have a better chance of reaching something that should be accessible. I’m really lucky if I reach it these days and it’s very rare and it shouldn’t be like that and I know others feel the same as we are missing out since it’s nearly impossible to get unless you buy tickets.

Don’t give up!! I’ve had SYS where I get all 30s at first and just a few good scores is enough to get to the last earnable!!!! 
  • maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    it's available, I have this collection right now in my game
    I see. Thank you <3
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 1-5 ✨

• kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    periimia said:
    kikadida said:
    🤡🤡🤡
    Why all first place dolls have no makeup on and wear out of the theme?This is kinda weird bc they always have newer ts prizes but they don’t even try to make cute looks.
    Every week, every sys I'm in gold this girl is in the group, always in first place and always wearing these horrible things
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I really wish this was the result for last Korean Streetstyle SYS theme where i was just 17th even with 2 extra tickets. Because i was more excited for all those prizes. I want to reach the white gown earnable and handheld TS prize for this SYS but i don't want to go back to gold tier anymore 😭

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2021
    kikadida said:
    periimia said:
    kikadida said:
    🤡🤡🤡
    Why all first place dolls have no makeup on and wear out of the theme?This is kinda weird bc they always have newer ts prizes but they don’t even try to make cute looks.
    Every week, every sys I'm in gold this girl is in the group, always in first place and always wearing these horrible things
    Omg!I think they re bots cause last sys first girl in my group has 800 votes when we start it then she end the sys with 1000 like she got 200 w her free tickets or she didn’t use her free tickets.Or she is a bot and try to make us buy tickets😒
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    periimia said:
    kikadida said:
    🤡🤡🤡
    For real... first place is my group is ALWAYS a doll who looks likes she’s been playing this game for like 3 weeks. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    5th look! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Thankful for good votes this week as i like the earnables and TS prizes but i don’t want to go back to Gold😥
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 3-5 happy to still be in with a chance of the last earnable 🤞🏼
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    can i cry now? rip earnable dress 😭 
  • RoksanaRoksana Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    kikadida said:
    🤡🤡🤡
    @kikadida I am in that group! 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I chose this look because I wanted to do something edgy, definitely not pageantry unless it’s a theme round lol. I didn’t expect to get this score especially because there are such beautiful dolls with horrible and heartbreaking scores. I feel that some people are picked by GLU to do well during one SYS and not well on another 🤔. If 45 people voted for this look, thank you!