🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Rigged 🥱😴

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Rigged 🥱😴

If you have 70 kstars you have nothing to lose now. To me it was the same and with dye and energy and then i got the guitar. 
    Rigged 🥱😴

If you have 70 kstars you have nothing to lose now. To me it was the same and with dye and energy and then i got the guitar. 
    I only have 10k stars left, I tried getting something in the gift box for the 5 star weekend and got energy twice 😪
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Saving for Kimiversary is not going great at all! Got energy, then dress, then dye, then shoes, then hair, then kstars, then guitar and then bundle last. Only wanted the bundle 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Rigged 🥱😴

The kollection stays untill VIP! You can try again then!! Nothing to lose 
    Tessakkh said:
    Rigged 🥱😴

The kollection stays untill VIP! You can try again then!! Nothing to lose 
    True but I need to start saving my k stars since I only have 12 atm, I wanna have a descent amount for the kimiversary
  • NinishNinish Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So I don’t really know where to ask this, but I just recently started a second game. I’m on level 18 now but I still haven’t gotten access to Konnections which is really frustrating since I need a bunch to finish reality shows quicker for the weekend event. Is there a specific quest you have to do to unlock it?
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I hope what ever this fortune teller is doing, has something to do with either us marrying Raul or Cassio. Or some other billionaire we meet. I'm just getting tired of the teasing. I divorced my wife a long time ago. because I wanna date a billionaire now! The people on the konnections app are ugly. Plus you swipe with the same people all the time. Raul, Cassio, RT, maya are not even on the app. It's a waste of time. I wish you guys would have gave us a Instagram app instead. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Ninish said:
    So I don’t really know where to ask this, but I just recently started a second game. I’m on level 18 now but I still haven’t gotten access to Konnections which is really frustrating since I need a bunch to finish reality shows quicker for the weekend event. Is there a specific quest you have to do to unlock it?
    I think Konnections is either bugged or just not in the game at all for new players? I’ve never unlocked it either, and have seen a lot of threads of people who are missing it too in the FAQ section of the forums, which sadly never seem to get responses. :(

All Glu says is to just keep completing your storylines when you send in a ticket. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2021
    That fortune was pretty vague. If we get a handheld for this storyline, what would it even be? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to use the baby rattle from last week for, unless I pretend it's a microphone.
    Platform: Android

• eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    did anyone get a call from simon about the holiday heather doll today or is that me just doing the quest late, i just completed mayas mystery marriage storyline and then i got the call, so happy i’ll finally get the doll!! 😁
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    did anyone get a call from simon about the holiday heather doll today or is that me just doing the quest late, i just completed mayas mystery marriage storyline and then i got the call, so happy i’ll finally get the doll!! 😁
    the quest is late, i didn’t play in dec so i missed out on it but i recently got the quest later on!
  • eviewashereeviewashere Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    the quest is late, i didn’t play in dec so i missed out on it but i recently got the quest later on!
    oh okay! thank you so much (:
  • xoKerixoKeri Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Apologies if this isn’t the correct place to ask (I read the rules again and I don’t think this violates it), but-

Weekend before last, I spent $45 on whitening strips I don’t want or need to get the double Kstar offer for them (666, which probably should’ve been my first sign not to lol 🤡). They never come. Follow the steps and a week later tapjoy says the advertiser said I was ineligible. I’ve done this before, followed the exact same steps (click, add to cart, pay), don’t play a hacked game or try to cheat, live in the US, don’t change or alter any ID or VPN, so none of the possible explanations on the faq I was directed to make sense to me. I’m obviously pretty annoyed- I wouldn’t have purchased those for any other reason. I emailed back and asked for further clarification, but has anybody else had something like this happen? Is there absolutely anything I can do? I’m thinking of calling my credit card company... I feel like it’s a complete bait and switch. Any advice would be appreciated! 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    this weekend is the VIP event, right????  :o
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH If you buy tickets your anxiety about your newly lowered scores will dissapte! #mentalhealthawareness
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Thank you for diamonds Glu! 💎
    iOS player 

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    did anyone read what simon said to get the diamonds ?
  • pastizzipastizzi Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    did anyone read what simon said to get the diamonds ?
    He was saying how it has been a challenging year and self-care is important, and he hopes that the game has made it a bit better for all of us.  I thought it was sweet.
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    That was a thoughtful message to send along with the free diamonds, thanks Glu <3
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Thanks for the diamonds. Any chance we could regularly earn diamonds when we finish storylines? Handhelds can be nice but diamonds would be even better. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Aw! Now please give us the quests for 12 diamonds back please 😀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Here’s screenshots of the call if anyone is wondering 

So glad we got those diamonds, thanks glu! 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

2 diamonds🤩 I want more😙