🗳️SYS Pageant Queen 4/8/21 - Aren't They Lovely (Check out those Crowns!)👸🗳️

Comments

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I was feeling adventurous lmao
  • PrueHalliwellPrueHalliwell Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I need help. How bad is my appearance? My points have been on the decline for a few Sys. I can't get points above 30
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I need help. How bad is my appearance? My points have been on the decline for a few Sys. I can't get points above 30
    you deserve so many more votes!! those looks are gorgeous, i’m sorry : /
    iOS platform
  • Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

Help 🥲🙃
  • isabellaverardinoisabellaverardino Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can't just buy a ticket for sys, my game appears two or more
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Loving the early 2000’s representation

Also, can we get an early 2000’s themed sys? Has that been done already? I think it would be fun!💞
  • PaigeMatKKHPaigeMatKKH Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yes, I need help too. My scores suck. These systems are definitely a scam. I'm thinking of quitting the game
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I would love a beauty pageant where these kinds of looks were okay. They’re so cool!
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited April 2021
    iamkoko said:
    I would love a beauty pageant where these kinds of looks were okay. They’re so cool!
    Yeah I was imagining the talent portion lol. Bird whisperer, rocker and elegant cowgirl. She’s just missing her lasso 😂
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Ok so I’m scoring high for once. Unlike last SYS where I didn’t get a single score over 40.  🥴

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Honestly after making looks that I thought were worthy of high 40s and 50s and getting low 30 sucks and honestly I feel anxious and it’s not as fun as it was before ):
  • TiffTaffToffeeTiffTaffToffee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    How am i scoring so low like i thought my looks were cute :( 

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    edited April 2021
    so idk where to post this, i might as well just do it here so more people will see. i ended in 6th place in the korean street style sys but got the prizes for 8th place. customer support is saying “sorry for the inconvenience we cant help, it was an internet connection issue etcetc” - but how is this my fault? game is glitching and youre blaming my internet connection, not to say i spent real money to send in a few extra tickets since my group was absolutely crazy. @KalindaKing is not responding to my message either and i cant believe im just getting ripped off

edit: well after 2 days of going back and forth with customer support they finally added the dress. i understand its a sh*t job but damn 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @buffysummers0990 we had a diamonds and denim themed sys which is kinda y2k bc the earnables were britney spear’s iconic denim purse and dress 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

My looks are all over the place so I’m not surprised by the scores.
    I did find this chic Updo in the VB tho 🙌🏻

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    YoMomma said:

My looks are all over the place so I’m not surprised by the scores.
    I did find this chic Updo in the VB tho 🙌🏻

I absolutely love your looks, especially the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th, and am not surprised but very annoyed, your looks deserve MUCH better scores. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8

• BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited April 2021
    It's amazing how high the ratings are when I don't get the prizes! During the last sys I scored low 20... 

yes, I’m overusing this hair 

Edit: 8th look votes

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 6-8 these are the best scores I’ve had in weeks 😊
  • CleoArgentCleoArgent Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Have been doing oddly well this SYS, surpassed one ticket buyer but first place is still 300 points  ahead of me sadly.🙂
    Loved that I got the eden collection this week so I finally could get the bundle. The hair is perfect for this theme imo!

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Have been doing oddly well this SYS, surpassed one ticket buyer but first place is still 300 points  ahead of me sadly.🙂
    Loved that I got the eden collection this week so I finally could get the bundle. The hair is perfect for this theme imo!

I’m curious to see ur 8th votes 😂I hope u don’t get 30s😖
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Anulika thank you 😊💕
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I can’t believe I used to average between 45-58 and the highest I’ve gotten these last few themes is 39. What is going on?? 😩
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Currently 7th in gold, this is surprising! I hate that I get blessed with amazing scores when I dont care for the prizes. I’ll probably level down because there’s no way I’m gonna be in gold for the next sys!
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Looks number #7 and #8
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 4-8! I’ve been scoring low/mid 40s, but it seems like my scores are getting better now!😌
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴