Options

⭐KK:H Weekend 4/9/21- 5Star Professional Weekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• Options
    Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Could someone show me this look with the GB purse pls? I wanted the purse but I kept getting kstars, dye and energy so I’m literally this close🤏🏼 to losing it rn🥲 I literally need to do a bunch a surveys to get back as much kstars that I spent . I got the hair and shoes tho
    edit: close up on the picture

• Options
    violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I'm on fire

Edit : @jay_kkh hope it helps

• Options
    mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    The bird is so cute! I’m happy it was an earnable as I don’t have any of the other birds

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Options
    Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I'm on fire

Edit : @jay_kkh hope it helps

Thank you so much 💞💞💞
  • Options
    MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    been absolutely in love with all the things we’ve been getting lately 🥰
  • Options
    watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i got the shoes in the kollection! 

i got 30 event points in my free box, so i spent some k-stars to open a few more until i got something. i got the hair which i’m not gonna wear, but at least i got a gb item for the bonus points 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Options
    JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @YoMomma Thanks a lot 🌹
    You made my day 🥰❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Remember when I shared KUWTK commentary for like 2 weeks? I really liked the episode last night celebrating MJ’s birthday and I bet Addison Rae liked having a cameo! I thought Rob’s comment about finding a date for MJ was really funny 😂 Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I’m new to the forum and I don’t mean to be annoying but I have a question. Why is everyone saying they wished they waited until next weekend for the Kollection? I really want to do it because it’s all so cute but now I’m a little lost. I currently have 151 k-stars because I read that Kimiversary was coming up. Should I try my luck at the Kollection?
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I’m new to the forum and I don’t mean to be annoying but I have a question. Why is everyone saying they wished they waited until next weekend for the Kollection? I really want to do it because it’s all so cute but now I’m a little lost. I currently have 151 k-stars because I read that Kimiversary was coming up. Should I try my luck at the Kollection?
    The next weekend event goal is to spend kstars. That's why is better to wait. Which i didn't 😅
  • Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    The next weekend event goal is to spend kstars. That's why is better to wait. Which i didn't 😅
    Ohhhh okay. Thank you so much! I’ll try to wait. I’m kind of impatient though.😅
  • Options
    AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    In looove 
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finished! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I got energy in the gb and black dye on my only spin. Loooving the boots 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Could someone tell me what other free gifts we get from storylines that started recently? I only know about the crystal, alien and silver rattle... Thank you 💕
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    all of us noticing the kollection will be available for vip after spinning it: 🤡🤡🤡
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • Options
    maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Syndra x said:
    Could someone tell me what other free gifts we get from storylines that started recently? I only know about the crystal, alien and silver rattle... Thank you 💕
    @Syndra x We've also gotten a megaphone, a mug that says #1, and a lanyard if I'm not mistaken

• Options
    dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Is the next weekend VIP?
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Syndra x said:
    @Syndra x We've also gotten a megaphone, a mug that says #1, and a lanyard if I'm not mistaken

Thank you so much for your help @maggiey~! 💕✨
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I'm going to stop at the bird because I don't like the outfit. The shoes are gone into the Kloset😄

I got the bag in my free box.
  • Options
    maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Finished finished this morning. I love this coat more than I thought I would. I got the bag in my free box. I wanted the shoes but I am glad I got the bag. 
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Guys, I am literally on the verge of crying again. I opened my game and my cat stepped on my ipad and slipped and accidentally bought this dog!!! My cat bought it with her paws!  With my hard saved kstars from daily videos and sys! I would be hysterical if i didnt have the ugliest weeks of my life these past two months and actually just cried my eyes out half an hour ago. 

But you are free to lol at this 😂 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    All done ✔️ 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• Options
    rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I adore the earnables this weekend!! Finally more platform boots 🤩

• Options
    ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I'm so excited! My collections refreshed today and finally I'll be able to get this fab haircolor 😍
    I'm gonna wait to spin it for the VIP event, which kinda sucks cuz I have to wait until Friday 🥴

Wish me luck I get the haircolor first, it's gonna save me 165 kstars, but knowing my luck... 🙈