• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    Jayy_kkh said:
    Does anyone know if the Korkov dresses will be half off?😣😣
    Someone lmk 😩 and the masterson dressed as well🥲
    Everything is gonna be half off except wedding dresses and tb items
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited April 2021

I think these are the closet items i’ll get, but i’m not sure. i think i’ll buy some more tb items this time, i didn’t really go ham last time haha 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Here’s my kloset wish list!! 1775 stars overall so should be around 887 stars during kimiversary if its all half off :) currently got about 140 stars so should be able to save up enough to grab most of these!

Edited to add that this is just my kloset wish list - no idea what else will be available for full price for a limited time so will need to save more!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I think I should definitely get more handhelds, both ones that are always in the closet & TBs. I need more of the ones that work for summer themes.
    Platform: Android

I think I should definitely get more handhelds, both ones that are always in the closet & TBs. I need more of the ones that work for summer themes.
    Hey!You should get auras too.I didn’t get rose petal and confetti aura and I regret for not getting them🤦🏻‍♀️
    @periimia I got those auras during the last sale. The one I still need that I can get is the doves.

@periimia I got those auras during the last sale. The one I still need that I can get is the doves.
    Oh okay!I hope we get more auras for tb sale and I have doves aura but I’m not using it too much🤷‍♀️😊🙏
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Here’s my wish list. I might update it later because this is way too much stuff 
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    edited May 2021
    This is all the items on my wishlist so far
    updated
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I didn’t know they put throwback items for sale during kimiversary. I thought it was old throwback kimiversary items from past years in giftboxes for stars. 
    @CharlieKkh If you have enough for both and getting both doesn't make you miss out on a TB item you wanted, I say get both. 

periimia said:
    Oh okay!I hope we get more auras for tb sale and I have doves aura but I’m not using it too much🤷‍♀️😊🙏
    Why re u lol my comment?🤷‍♀️
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I'm really hoping they add the two ombre lips to the Tb items list🤞
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I saw a few of you asking... Everything in the closet is 50% off except the wedding items and these three dresses. They never go on sale. And also the golden monkey statue for some reason.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I saw a few of you asking... Everything in the closet is 50% off except the wedding items and these three dresses. They never go on sale. And also the golden monkey statue for some reason.
    And I was planning on getting the pink dress... now I can save that 280 kstars for something else 😮
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @periimia These actually scared me lol

Omg !Remini made faces for wigs lol🤦🏻‍♀️😱😂
    edited April 2021
    How much do the ombré lips cost during kimiversary? I bought one of them in the VB for 40 diamonds but curious for the k star price?
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Please hold tumbs that I will have access to the sale this time!! Last time I could not access the sale for no apparent reason. I am still miffed at that. Was the biggest dissapointment. 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    hanhanhan said:
    How much do the ombré lips cost during kimiversary? I bought one of them in the VB for 40 diamonds but curious for the k star price?
    As far as I’m aware they haven’t been in the throwback sales before, probably because they were too recent but hopefully they will be offered in the sale this year ☺️
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    hanhanhan said:
    As far as I’m aware they haven’t been in the throwback sales before, probably because they were too recent but hopefully they will be offered in the sale this year ☺️
    Thank you so much!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    It is because these dresses are first offered thru the Royal Couple storyline and the Golden monkey statue is tied to an Indiana Jones inspired storyline. Wedding dresses are not on sale because they are tied to the vow renewal storyline. 

Items that are tied to storylines for some reasons are not on sale. I am not sure why. 
    IOS Player 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    My wishlist so far

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Does anybody know if diamond items will be half priced ? Or is it just the k-star/cash items ? 
    edited April 2021
    Delume said:
    Does anybody know if diamond items will be half priced ? Or is it just the k-star/cash items ? 
    Just kstar items.I believe cash items won’t be half priced.
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Same TB boxes, same TB items for Kimiversary and Black Friday every year... till when are you gonna do this with us Glu? We need new items !!!!!! @KalindaKing