🗳️ KK:H 4/12/21 SYS Spring Showers ☂️🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Umm okay then...🥴 *sigh* I hate being in gold 🥲

I think I’m in your group!!! 
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I don’t think I’ll b playing anymore sorry I mean last 3 sys it’s been like dis no matter wat I do it’s not more enjoyable I couldn’t finish d last sys because my votes were 25-26 now here again and I have wasted so much money on tickets. It’s not changing it’s very discouraging when u start off a game u are excited about with bad votes while u see players who aren’t even on theme get 50-60 votes it’s getting tiring now and while being put in a group where d 1st already has d Rewards yet fighting to still get it smh 👎🏽
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    No TB Im in 3rd!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @christelbensonn  if if you are in a group where players are already using future prizes, you can send a ticket with a SS to Customer Care.  Spell it out, circle the hacker’s name and image, and point out these prizes are not available till Thursday when the event ends.  It helps Support see exactly what the issue is. 
    Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Good luck and I hope they can find and  disable the hacker.   I’m sorry you caught a group with a hacker on top of over eager ticket buyers.

eta- btw your doll looks great for the theme.  Easily should have gotten more.  I’m still seeing some ball gowns as the popular vote. Smdh.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    @Boocketa I voted for your second look 😍
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    @Boocketa I voted for your second look 😍
    Thank you sm!!! 🤗
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I did a lot better than I expected! Far better than being in the 30s

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Umm okay then...🥴 *sigh* I hate being in gold 🥲

Gold became more tolerable by just waiting for an hour or two after SYS starts to join. May also help that I'm in PST so I'm the last one up. Absolutely chill group by gold standards last SYS. Highest score was in low 800s and no run ups for tickets at the last minute. 
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    first two!✨

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I think I spotted @ronniev just now💖

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Here are my first two looks, the scores are bad and I got to the point where I really, REALLY dislike SYS! 🤬

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    Amy136602 said:

Found the cutest red umbrella in the vb! 😍❤️ 
    What a beauty, you rock whatever you wear ♥️💙 @Amy136602

Thanks Amanda!💕 that was so incredibly sweet of you to say 🥺❤️
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    First two looks 🦋 Hoping to maintain these scores so I can place either 1st or 2nd in Silver III (I leveled down because I like these prizes more than the Pageant prizes from this past weekend's SYS)

Also, how exciting! A ✨hacker✨ in my group! I've never spotted one in my group before 

I would definitely message support or send Kalinda your game ID so they can ban that player and take them out of your group.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    So disappointed with my results 😩 I was so excited for this SYS after seeing the spoilers. Also, anyone else notice that almost everyone in the voting booth is wearing fancy gowns instead? 
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    first two looks

• BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I did really great on my main game during the last sys (my average was 55), so I had a feeling that Glu would put me in the sucky scores category today. My first looks got 35 and 34.😔 I really want to place in the top 9 to get that ☔ umbrella ☔! However, there are a bunch of ticket buyers so Idk how that's possible. I'm 13 points behind where I should be (to stay within the average) to get the last earnable, so hopefully my scores go up some so I can get the rain dress.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    My first two looks🙂

Also I think we’re in the same group💕can’t wait to see your gorgeous looks⚡️@TrashleyKKH
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    I'm gonna cry.... I literally can't make a nicer look than this one..

IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    SugarK said:
    When is Glu going to stop with their fake voting? I am sick and tired of being in the shi%&y algorithm week after week. When will I get into the blessed 50s algorithm?  In the old days I never had scores in the 30s and now it’s a regular thing. Way to appreciate your customers, Glu 😡

My sister isn't on the forum and her looks almost identical to yours and she got a 42. IMHO both looks are worth more.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014