Can Improve my husbands rank?

a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
I just read somewhere on here that the reason I’m not progressing on the top couples is because he’s not on the same rank as me (I’m #2 A and he’s D). I only wanted a husband for babies so I just picked some random guy and went with it, but now I’m maxed out with the relationship and I don’t want to have to start fresh with anyone. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do ☺️

Best Answers

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Answer ✓
    hey! the way to get top couple is to go on A LOT of dates. i don’t think it has anything to do with your partners rank, i made 1st with my wife and she is D. the dates work kind of like the fame system and gigs/tasks. every time you go on a date you gain some points which will make you move up the top couples list. if you don’t date enough some other couple will surpass you - just like someone surpasses you if you don’t do enough tasks/gain enough fans.
    and i’m 90% sure you can’t do anything to improve your husband’s (or any other NPC’s) rank. (:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2021 Answer ✓
    You cant improve your Npc Spouse's rank, but that doesn't stop you from reaching top  couple.  My ios spouse is a DList audiologist but we have been top couple twice. its tedious, (like trying to reach top reality show) but very achievable.  In fact my 2 Androids are both 3 comeback high ranking A-listers, married to each other.  It was just  hard for me to reach Top Couple with them, as it was with my iOS d lister.  

I found if I didn't do the Weekday TB event, but did my personal dating event instead, nonstop dating, while everyone else is doing gigs, helped me climb the ladder faster, than during a dating event when all my real friend contacts are also doing nonstop dating.   If you like your npc low level spouse, you don't have to dump them to make top couple.  
    Good luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Answers

• a1335a1335 Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    @kokokokonut @asta thank you both sooo much ☺️☺️ I was just surprised I didn’t move up in the ranks more during the dating event but I’ll start doing a ton of dates just throughout the week. Super stoked I don’t have to start over haha
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    @a1335 you’re welcome!