🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    A childhood friend from across the street transgendered in 2000, and came on my radio show 20 years ago. 
    Just so you know, it’s called transitioning, not “transgendering.”
    and besides, its just the "friend argument." like u cant say "i cant be homophobic/transphobic, i had a drink with someone who is gay/trans" as if it miraculously absolves you of being prejudiced :s

homophobes are still homophobes even if they love milo yiannopoulos
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I didn't prepare a statement, or anything.  My apology was off the cuff and sincere.   I came in, saw a dm about it, and just wrote from the heart.  There is no one who doesn't stutter or stammer a wrong word when they're trying to right a wrong.  Thank you for the correction on transitioning,   I never tried to give myself a pass, I wasn't saying I had a transgender childhood friend I'm allowed.  I was trying to show how from personal experience I got it wrong.
    I fixed it before reading here that I should, because when it was pointed out in dm I saw it's wrong, it hit home and I had to own it. .  wHen I came in and saw the dm telling me of my transgression,  I apologized immediately without running my post through a 2021 word checker.  It wasn't malicious.  I hope you believe me. I'm truly sorry, it was an unintentional mistake, and very very regrettable.  I am sorry.   

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers!!!!
    Get rid of tb event do a kstar weekly event!!! 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    @kokokokonut about when is the update planned? do we have to wait some days or maybe weeks?
    is the update finalized? :p 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @RiinaUkii I don’t have I don’t have that info, I am not a Glu Employee.  I can’t say for sure, but traditionally the update comes early the next week after I’m instructed to open the thread. So, I’d guess we’ll have the update in less than a weekk? But again -jmo.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I don’t know for a change do events where we can earn like kstars as a weekly event 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited April 2021
    BellaKKH said:
    For the next update, can we please have some new moderators on the forum? The current ones either need diversity training or moderation themselves 
    Was just about to say this! Also the fact that we have to DM to get problems solved. The whole point of moderation is to be watching the forum constantly so you can handle problems ASAP. Not wait for a member to DM hours later. If you can’t do that? Hire more. Also please hire moderators who are POC or at least have the decency to be respectful, ones who aren’t constantly problematic. Thanks. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.