🎂Kimiversary 2021 Wishlist 🎁📝

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

Hi everyone I did not know where to post this but as I was planning to get the kstar lips during Kimiversary so I’m posting it here! Which lips do you think I should get? 
    Like - Ombre Lips 
    Awesome -  the lips in the middle 
    Agree - Kloset lips
    Guys update! First of all I want to Thank you all so much for voting! Second I got the lips in the middle bc my doll didn’t look good with the ombre lips 😫 I was planning to get them all along and then turn out they don’t match my features at all so I got the other ones and I’m happy with them! 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I need to have more than 3000 k-stars by the time it’s Kimiversary. It’s really hard, ugh 🤦🏻‍♀️ 

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • El_152El_152 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Can someone please explain the kimiversary and black friday sale to me? Im such a noob
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I would love to see these added to the throwback items for sale during Kimiversary!
    Dress

Dress

Top & Leggings

Dress & Leggings

I play on iOS 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Can we talk about our BF wishlist yet? I think VIP stuff I missed out on saving for the last one might be available for the next. 
    Platform: Android

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Okay on my wishlist is the green eye makeup eyes. I don’t know what they’re from or anything, but I absolutely love them, I know someone will know what I’m talking about lol. 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    These items. I don't remember where I saved the pics from, but I'm willing to shell out my stars for almost everything in the first pic and the dog bag, hair, and dress in the second.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • caitlinxsjcaitlinxsj Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Will old items be sold for kstars or diamonds?
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    Will old items be sold for kstars or diamonds?
    K-stars 
  • LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Hey guys! I have some questions! I really want to buy those hairs which cost diamonds in the shop! Will they be on sale on Kimiversery as well?
    Plusss, will pets be on sale?

One more plussss! Eye/nail/hair colours will be on sale?

Sorry for too many questions! I’d be so happy if you answer my questions 💕
    Hi! from what i’ve heard, no diamond items will be on sale only kstar items will be, and i’ve heard that pets won’t be on sale either. I can’t answer your third question, sorry!!, but i’m hoping they will be on sale too!! Hope this helps :)
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    3) Eye/eye shadow/nail/hair etc. colours will be on sale?
    AGREE: yes
    LOL: no

Waiting for your reactions! I’d be so happy if you answer my questions! 💕
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    edited June 2021
    Lxurel said:
    Hey guys! I have some questions! I really want to buy those hairs which cost diamonds in the shop! Will they be on sale on Kimiversery as well?
    Plusss, will pets be on sale?

One more plussss! Eye/nail/hair colours will be on sale?

Sorry for too many questions! I’d be so happy if you answer my questions 💕
    Hi! from what i’ve heard, no diamond items will be on sale only kstar items will be, and i’ve heard that pets won’t be on sale either. I can’t answer your third question, sorry!!, but i’m hoping they will be on sale too!! Hope this helps :)
    Thank you so much for your explanation! And also thanks for the ones who react my questions! My third question’s answer seems to be yes, colours will be on sale. So excited! 😊💕✨
  • 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗮 Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited May 2021
    are these lips going to be available? 

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    are these lips going to be available? 

Probably not💕
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    This isn’t everything I want, but these are some of the items that I’d love to see available on Kimiversary! (ignore the items that are covered lol)

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • bansheeschildbansheeschild Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    edited May 2021
    These are a few of my wishlist items especially the two hair colors! I know the picnic basket is not available to buy but I really wish it was :( I started playing this game after that event and every-time I see it I get so jealous!

Sorry for the poor quality of some of the pictures!

• islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Some things on my wishlist (there will probably be a part two 😅): two lollipop handhelds, cookie dough handheld, two hairs, necklace, two eyes.

islaeden said:
    Some things on my wishlist (there will probably be a part two 😅): two lollipop handhelds, cookie dough handheld, two hairs, necklace, two eyes.

I don't want to rain down on your parade, but the necklace is from a Fashion Goal, the short blond hair is from a diamond collection, the heart lollipop is an old gift and the ice cream or cookie dough as you said is a prize from a SYS not long ago, so you won't be seeing that during Kimversary. 
    And eyes on the bottom won’t be on the sale bc it is gonna be available to buy in june.
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    periimia said:
    islaeden said:

I don't want to rain down on your parade, but the necklace is from a Fashion Goal, the short blond hair is from a diamond collection, the heart lollipop is an old gift and the ice cream or cookie dough as you said is a prize from a SYS not long ago, so you won't be seeing that during Kimversary. 
    And eyes on the bottom won’t be on the sale bc it is gonna be available to buy in june.
    Well there goes my hopes and dreams 😭 thank you for telling me though! 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Theres a lot of stuff here and a lot more that Id like 🤑

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Boocketa said:
    Theres a lot of stuff here and a lot more that Id like 🤑

They re from kloset and most of them diamond items.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @periimia I know this is my doll :) just cant afford it at the moment
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    Boocketa said:
    @periimia I know this is my doll :) just cant afford it at the moment
    Okay 👍I thought u don’t know where re they from 💕