🗳️ KK:H 4/12/21 SYS Spring Showers ☂️🗳️

Comments

• MariahKKHMariahKKH Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    you know the scores are rigged when it’s an hour until the end of the sys and my entire trendsetter group still hasn’t scored enough points to get the last earnable. the doll in 1st place is still 30 points away from it 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I'm singing in the rain
    Just singin' in the rain
    What a glorious feeling
    I'm happy again
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My looks 1-13. I'm 10th in my gold group so i couldn't get the umbrella and hair :'(

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

final look! i’m currently 1st🌧
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Got 60 votes on my last look lol so I am not mad 😈😈😈

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    All my looks ☔️  
    I finally had the chance to use some coats I never used before in sys and I had fun creating looks (last 2 are repeated because I was in a rush) 

@letus thank you 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Good thing I brought my IPad to work. Minute before the end someone went mad started submitting extra tickets. I hope I still get my 3rd 🤞
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • AninhakkhAninhakkh Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I was in first/second most of the SYS, in the final minutes a lot o TB came out of nowhere. I’m so sad I didn’t get the umbrella nor the coat 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I ended up submitting an extra ticket along with my last one and took 2nd back. Another doll submitted a few and we ended up joint 2nd so I’m really hoping after the wait that she didn’t submit more looks within the last minute 🥺🤞 
    My average this sys was pretty great ! Nothing too low or high but I’m not complaining. I ended up really enjoying this sys, I loved seeing everyone’s looks on the forum + in the vb 😊
    Lowest, highest and two favourites

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Side bar shows I’ve already been kicked from 3rd to 5th 🥲 guess I’m not getting the umbrella, even though I didn’t fall past 3rd the whole sys
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I ended 7th!! I’m so happy I won the umbrella 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    hello dolls! Turns out leveling down to silver 3 was a good idea! I had a great group, with only one or two TB, and I ended in 2nd 😁 here’s my low, high, and two fave looks, and me with my prizes 🥰

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    I know it shouldn’t matter so much, but I lost getting the umbrella to ticket buyers at the last minute. And I don’t even blame them! The FOMO is real, created by glu. I am just bummed out and disappointed of how sad this game makes me now, when it should be a relaxing activity at a trying time like this. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Ended up in 8th place I really wanted the jacket and hat 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    The earnable dress is so adorable!!

I came first despite some pretty average scores, I luckily had a chill TS group. Here’s my doll in the TS prizes:

I’m just happy I won the umbrella 😍
    iOS platform
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    came in 6th even while missing a ticket so I ended up with the hair, umbrella, skirt, and boots but I love this look on my doll!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i missed my last ticket by a few minutes (fml) so here are looks 9-12. i finally broke 40

and it only took 12 looks 😑

i got this red skirt in my silver box. perfect for aries season! 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Top 5 in Gold with no extra ticket, i'm shocked
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Ended 9th in gold, so i barely got the umbrella! Very happy that i got it, it’s so cute!🤩
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    finished in top 3, i absolutely love these prizes and all your dolls look great in the clothes 🤩🤩

• mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Finished 3rd in silver!! I’m so happy i got the umbrella! Could’ve been 2nd but someone just swooped in last minute 😒 but it does matter i’m so happy i got what i wanted 😁
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I was in 7th before the event ended, and ended up 9th, and almost missed the mark to get the umbrella 😅.  Scores were okay again, I ended up getting the last earnable, while trying to get the umbrella 😂.  I got the skirt but I don’t have a shirt that goes well with it lol.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Wow it’s been FOREVER since this happened! And I managed to get the earnable coat even tough I missed one ticket

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Yay!!! :) these were my highest two scoring outfits. For some reason I scored very high on my looks this sys 
  • KatiaKKHKatiaKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    I came second in silver III 🥰 I can't remember the last time I got such good prizes, so I’m very happy ✨