🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    bethw said:
    BellaKKH said:
    For the next update, can we please have some new moderators on the forum? The current ones either need diversity training or moderation themselves 
    Was just about to say this! Also the fact that we have to DM to get problems solved. The whole point of moderation is to be watching the forum constantly so you can handle problem ASAP. Not wait for a member to DM hours later. If you can’t do that? Hire more. Also please hire moderators who are POC or at least have the decency to be respectful, ones who aren’t constantly problematic. Thanks. 
    THIS.
    Having moderators who make racist and transphobic comments and later hide behind “I didn’t know better!” As an excuse is really tiring. The forum deserves better. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Before I post the spoilers later today, I want to acknowledge that Koko's comment about Caitlyn Jenner was removed and she apologized for her mistake before I came online.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Can you please have the SYS that ends in the morning end at least an hour later? On the west coast we have to wake up before 7am to submit our last ticket or we end up losing out. I’m tired of losing sleep just to get that last ticket submitted. 🥴
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos OMG cornbread recipes LMAO IM DECEASED😭😭😭😭
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Bring the efin game back to Facebook!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

btw transgender is considered an outdated and hurtful term to many trans people,,, pls use google for more than cornbread recipes!   
    I am trans and confused what you mean. Never heard this.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited April 2021

btw transgender is considered an outdated and hurtful term to many trans people,,, pls use google for more than cornbread recipes!   
    I am trans and confused what you mean. Never heard this.
    I think they meant something like “transgender” is a word that hurts trans people. Never heard that before.

edit: maybe they meant “transgendered”? 
  • arifromkkharifromkkh Registered Users, Member 269 Posts

I've never heard of this, whats the right term then? I'm confused :o
  • Nanna_Nanna_ Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Give us the 12 diamond quests back please!!! 😩
    Hi! I've been playing for a while but I don't remember these quests... Were they like the weekly quests we have now? And then the reward was 12 diamonds instead of an item or bonus points?  :)
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Spoilers please 🥺 👉👈
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Can't wait to see the spoilers 😊💕
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I can’t wait to see the spoilers 🤩🤩
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I'm excited to see the spoilers 💖😊
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    are spoilers today? i thought they were always Fridays?
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda posted earlier that she’d post them today.: ). I can’t wait!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH @rociodemayo @arifromkkh i think they mean calling transgender ppl “transgenders?” it’s the same energy as calling black people “blacks” 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    @Lilith_KKH @rociodemayo @arifromkkh i think they mean calling transgender ppl “transgenders?” it’s the same energy as calling black people “blacks” 
    Ohh... I googled that and it seems trans people don’t mind being called transgender but they do hate the word transgendered. 
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Ohh... I googled that and it seems trans people don’t mind being called transgender but they do hate the word transgendered. 
    Yes, we do. We ARE transgender, we didn’t become transgendered. If that’s what they meant that makes much more sense haha. Definitely have no problem being called transgender. 
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Please keep in mind that all the clothes for the update have been finalized and these are some of my top picks from every aspect of the game. Sometimes I mix and match to create looks I like. Hope you enjoy the pop culture references!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.