🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Tomorrow is the 3rd Friday of the month, so our team has the day off again tomorrow. It's a nice perk! Please contact customer care if you need help. I'll let you know when you can get the update early next week!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • insertDIAZhereinsertDIAZhere Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

Yasss!!! The “Rachel” haircut!!! Love it!!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    If you have to wear shoes while holding the shoes, then that’s dumb. And how is the doll even holding those shoes?
  • _skyler_rose_kkh__skyler_rose_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    These heart eyes are my favorite part of the update, but unfortunately they don’t show up in the photo booth. Does the hair look familiar?

Will these eye's ve available for everyone or is it a sys item 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love the Rachel hair. I need those heart  eyes.  The clothes are so cute.  Update update update.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @KalindaKing Are we getting a Taurus SYS? ♉️ 
  • KaaylaKaayla Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    After super cool spring update and really great items suddenly this update stuff looks blunt to me..most of it looks recycled and well not very fun! But dats just wat i feel 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Kaayla said:
    After super cool spring update and really great items suddenly this update stuff looks blunt to me..most of it looks recycled and well not very fun! But dats just wat i feel 
    Funny how we are all different. I just thought the opposite! 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Omg I admit I love everything!! 😍
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What about kollections@kalindaking
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    What about kollections @kalindaking
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Heathers, love! saw the musical a few years ago. And we already have the clueless outfit that can double as Heather McNamara's outfit.
    iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Wondering if in the august update, we're gonna get a Leo themed SYS ✦‿✦
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I love e v e r y t h i n g 🥰
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    For the next update, let us do something with the items in our closet we dont like/use. Im not going to use my k stars for an extra closet. Let me sell it for k stars, or even better, trade with other players. 

Or something like hayday have (lol) a newspaper for all the players where we can sell stuff, for other players to buy. It would MAKE this game
    yes pls, for the love of god, let us sell or trade. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Isn't this almost the same as that green Christmas dress, just with some feathers on the chest? 🤔
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

Isn't this almost the same as that green Christmas dress, just with some feathers on the chest? 🤔
    Sometimes some designs are similar. This one has polka dots all over the dress and has long sleeves I don’t think it looks “almost the same” because midi dresses usually look like this.
    They are very similar, there's no denying, but at least they're both pretty and since i don't have the green one I might get the chance to get this new 
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Now I cant help but look at the spoiles and know dman well that the ones I like the most Im probably never gonna get cause they are gonna be ts items 
    The struggle is real 😩
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.