🗳️♈SYS - 4/15/21 Aries Season SYS - Season of the Ram!🐏🗳️

13468912

Comments

  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,020 Posts
    kkh_kylie said:


    What’s happening !!!! @KalindaKing please tell glu to stop messing with the votes. I never had votes this low ... I wanna cry 😢
    Your 2nd look should definitely have gotten more, try using a red hair colour as well, it seems looks that at head to toe red have a better chance to score high
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Senior Member Registered Users 5,952 Posts
    Thank you @AmandaMKkh! I took a risk by not submitting a gown, but I'm glad the voters liked it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS
    Max level, 1+++, max fans
    Add me on Facebook (https://facebook.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg) and/or Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/lindavb.kkh.kkg)

    #VIPKalinda
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,035 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    @kadamisia is this you ? If I remember correctly I think your dolls name is Miriam, right ?😊

    @AmyMimi Yes, that's me!! How exciting! Good luck ❤️😘 
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,923 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @kadamisia is this you ? If I remember correctly I think your dolls name is Miriam, right ?😊

    @AmyMimi Yes, that's me!! How exciting! Good luck ❤️😘 
    @kadamisia yay, I haven’t been in a group with a forum member in awhile ! 😊 Let’s hope we score well, good luck to you too ! 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    My idea of this SYS 

    omg i just realised i voted for your first look in the voting booth !!!!! urs is rlly good 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Look 1-4 🔥


  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts

    Today’s looks. No earnable hair for me I guess 😅
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 447 Posts
    some beautiful dolls I spotted in the voting booth, featuring a few familiar faces...


  • SherardiaSherardia Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    3rd one is me, I feel very proud to have raised your attention! I did not get a lot of votes though, only 40 (but that is great, I did not get above 40 very often last weeks!)
    tortor said:
    some beautiful dolls I spotted in the voting booth, featuring a few familiar faces...




    iOS player since 2019 🇫🇷 🇪🇺
  • Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    All my scores are in the late 40's and 50's. My highest is 56 Haven't got any 60's yet 
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I've been stuck in the 30s lately so that 47 was a big surprise. And I hope I'll get the ts prizes cuz I really love them, although I'm not aries 🙈
     
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 447 Posts
    I finally broke down and got this gorgeous hair. I love it so much. 


    Love the black umbrella so cute and creative!!! 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 137 Posts
    @tortor thank you so much! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    My highest score ever !!!  🤩

    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏽
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    _amirah said:
    omg i just realised i voted for your first look in the voting booth !!!!! urs is rlly good 

    @_amirah thanks 😊 😍❤️ 
    iOS  Player 🍎👩🏽
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 447 Posts
    edited April 16
    hotpotato said:
    Madam la beouf or whatever her name is cursed me 
    this is the real tragedy she warned about🥲💔

    Is that you I voted for in one of my VB stunners posts?
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    tortor said:
    hotpotato said:
    Madam la beouf or whatever her name is cursed me 
    this is the real tragedy she warned about🥲💔

    Is that you I voted for in one of my VB stunners posts?
    @tortor oh! I just had a look at it, yes that was me! Ty for thinking it looked nice, it certainly didn’t score quite as well as I hoped🥴
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 447 Posts
    hotpotato said:
    tortor said:
    hotpotato said:
    Madam la beouf or whatever her name is cursed me 
    this is the real tragedy she warned about🥲💔

    Is that you I voted for in one of my VB stunners posts?
    @tortor oh! I just had a look at it, yes that was me! Ty for thinking it looked nice, it certainly didn’t score quite as well as I hoped🥴
    I think it us absolutely stunning!!! I’m sorry it didn’t do better 😢 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Senior Member Registered Users 1,502 Posts
    @hotpotato i just had to lol about the curse 🤭 but your looks are amazing, i hope your scores pick up 🥰
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

    iOS
    07/2014 
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 231 Posts
    The voting booth is giving me major Tina Burner flashbacks
    Latest Drag Race GIFs  Gfycat
    Android Player. Galaxy S20+
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!