🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    there should be an event where we just earn diamonds instead of Prizes for  example like 5 star weekend 🤔
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

😍😍😍😍
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    It’s possible that the heathers outfit could be ts but I’m not sure cause you have the hairstyle, handheld, top, skirt, shoes and ball. That’s enough for it to be included in a Diamond kollection, but I won’t know till we see it. The ball could be an aura or the 2 piece may be a 2 piece.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since other people have been bringing it and since I have bad kollection options for VIP yet again, we should get more say in the kollections we get or get to refresh them if we don't like any of the current options. Some kollections never pop up for me ever and I keep getting ones I don't want to spend on.
    Platform: Android

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    It’s possible that the heathers outfit could be ts but I’m not sure cause you have the hairstyle, handheld, top, skirt, shoes and ball. That’s enough for it to be included in a Diamond kollection, but I won’t know till we see it. The ball could be an aura or the 2 piece may be a 2 piece.
    i’m thinking the ball is part of the handheld 🤔 but who knows!! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    bexgom said:
    i’m thinking the ball is part of the handheld 🤔 but who knows!! 
    That’s what I thought but I find it weird for an aura like effect to be included with a handheld, but we’ll see soon😊
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited April 2021
    The lil succulent handheld is adorable, and very on brand for me. I need it 🥰 also loving like everything! Shall be fun, can’t wait to get creative!! 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    iamkoko said:
    I’m a Taurus and a 90’s kid, so I cannot wait! This is my month, y’all. 
    @iamkoko Same!!
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Probably wrong thread but I’m considering buying these lips. Could someone recreate my doll with those lips please? Also, do they change colour? 
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

I'm sooo in love  with this 😩 but it's obviously a TS prize since there is 5 Times si i'm clearly not getting it
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Loving the black outfit!!!
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @evilraccoon they change color! Is this right ? 

Platform: iOS
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @lulula yeah that’s right, thank you 🧡🧡🧡🧡
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    You know the sims new skin update? Can we have that?  I am pale pale pale and don't have anything close to my skin which who cares I can deal with a tan doll or whatever. But there are so many POC dolls that still don't have their skintones or eyes or clothes or anything and it's time to step up. Did we not see how racist our last korean SYS was?
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    I know this update is finalized, but I hope we can get new skin tones on the next one! Especially ones with an olive undertone.

I would love one that’s in between these two tones but not quite as yellow as the first:

I agree! I'm Arab so I would love to see an olive skin tone that more accurately reflects my actual skin color :)
    She/Her
    Android
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    i wish that we could “get this look” from each doll in the VB but once you click on “get this look” the dolls disappear... what if there was something i wanted to buy from each doll?
    Newsletter please!!!!
    The black dress and bun and black purse outfit is what I’m talking about!!!!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What will be avaiable for diamonds this update?
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.