completed outfits don't appear in SYS?

amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
hiya, sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere. I searched and couldn't find anything.

for quite a while now I've been having trouble with Show Your Style. You know the bar down the left side where completed outfits are displayed? well often it's empty for me.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

I've been having broadband problems for a few months so I assumed it was that. But my broadband probably got fixed this week and it's still an issue.

I play on a iphone 5s.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Hi. Sorry this is happening.  I'd suggest you send a Ticket to Customer care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   Explain you've just had your connection issues fixed and still have no looks showing up. Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Thanks Koko. That was going to be my plan B after posting here.

The fact that no one else replied makes me think that I'm the only one having this issue though, which is frustrating :( It's always useful to be able to compare notes with other people to work out what's going on.
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    Happens to me all the time too, I have to close the SYS tab and open it again
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Ooh thanks Patience thats really helpful info.