🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Would be nice in a future update to fix this makeup as the thicker eyebrows block the butterfly style ):

Like this is how it is normal:

And then with thick eyebrows:

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    jwawawa said:
    i wish that we could “get this look” from each doll in the VB but once you click on “get this look” the dolls disappear... what if there was something i wanted to buy from each doll?
    And it'd be cool if we could still vote for one of them after being able to 'get the look' from one/both dolls.
    I get really frustrated with the VB because there’s probably loads of things I want to buy with diamonds that I just never see. I either want the choice to purchase all of the looks submitted (in one full sweep - like at the end of SYS) or just a permanent fixture in our Kloset. I understand that the ‘get this look’ feature is probably to encourage us to vote but I find I vote less as I get annoyed when I’m specifically looking for something and I don’t find it. Especially when I see all the gorgeous looks on here and my VB is often very basic items. I actually find it mad that I have diamonds to spend but the process is so difficult/unappealing. I’d probably buy more stuff if it was available to view in whole, even if it was just for a limited time period!
    Why not both? I think being able to see all the looks would be too chaotic since there are SO MANY looks that are submitted, but having it as a dedicated spot in the kloset too would be amazing! 
  • ARCHITA17ARCHITA17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Guys I really am so excited about the other dresses of this update!! Lol we all are always excited on every update!!😉😉
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So sad at this point all i’m wishing for is the sys timer to go back to normal it’s so annoying to look at 😂
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the pop up shop gonna be in this update?
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing why this dress is still unavailable? It’s from an event in February 2020
    It’s in the SYS boxes, no?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing why this dress is still unavailable? It’s from an event in February 2020
    It’s in the SYS boxes, no?
    This one was a gift box item from last year, though there is a dress that is very similar to this one that was a sys earnable.

Edit: correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is the one you’re thinking about

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @KalindaKing so when's the update out?!!??!!
  • ARCHITA17ARCHITA17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I wish our husbands to get handhelds....while we customize them....💗💗💗😉agree dolls? And also we need more horror storylines please!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    We need more storylines with our own partners/spouses please!!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • rosekkhrosekkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Does anyone know what the new items available for diamonds are this update? ☺️
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    - remove dyes from box palettes 
    - fix sys 
    - stop moderators saying racist, transphobic things weekly, apologising with more inappropriate language, apologising for that without taking accountability “it was sincere! i didn’t think first! i spoke to a trans person 20 years ago so i can’t be called out for my current language!” and trying to move on like nothing happened. every. damn. week. 
    Quoting bc I endorse this 100%
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I hope it's going to be the update day 🥺💕
    🦋Android Player🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.