Options

🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• Options
    stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Would be nice in a future update to fix this makeup as the thicker eyebrows block the butterfly style ):

Like this is how it is normal:

And then with thick eyebrows:

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Options
    jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    jwawawa said:
    i wish that we could “get this look” from each doll in the VB but once you click on “get this look” the dolls disappear... what if there was something i wanted to buy from each doll?
    And it'd be cool if we could still vote for one of them after being able to 'get the look' from one/both dolls.
    I get really frustrated with the VB because there’s probably loads of things I want to buy with diamonds that I just never see. I either want the choice to purchase all of the looks submitted (in one full sweep - like at the end of SYS) or just a permanent fixture in our Kloset. I understand that the ‘get this look’ feature is probably to encourage us to vote but I find I vote less as I get annoyed when I’m specifically looking for something and I don’t find it. Especially when I see all the gorgeous looks on here and my VB is often very basic items. I actually find it mad that I have diamonds to spend but the process is so difficult/unappealing. I’d probably buy more stuff if it was available to view in whole, even if it was just for a limited time period!
    Why not both? I think being able to see all the looks would be too chaotic since there are SO MANY looks that are submitted, but having it as a dedicated spot in the kloset too would be amazing! 
  • Options
    ARCHITA17ARCHITA17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Guys I really am so excited about the other dresses of this update!! Lol we all are always excited on every update!!😉😉
  • Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    So sad at this point all i’m wishing for is the sys timer to go back to normal it’s so annoying to look at 😂
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • Options
    jaderosekkhjaderosekkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the pop up shop gonna be in this update?
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @KalindaKing why this dress is still unavailable? It’s from an event in February 2020
    It’s in the SYS boxes, no?
  • Options
    pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    SDC93 said:
    @KalindaKing why this dress is still unavailable? It’s from an event in February 2020
    It’s in the SYS boxes, no?
    This one was a gift box item from last year, though there is a dress that is very similar to this one that was a sys earnable.

Edit: correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is the one you’re thinking about

• Options
    RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @KalindaKing so when's the update out?!!??!!
  • Options
    ARCHITA17ARCHITA17 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I wish our husbands to get handhelds....while we customize them....💗💗💗😉agree dolls? And also we need more horror storylines please!!
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    We need more storylines with our own partners/spouses please!!
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    rosekkhrosekkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Does anyone know what the new items available for diamonds are this update? ☺️
  • Options
    hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    - remove dyes from box palettes 
    - fix sys 
    - stop moderators saying racist, transphobic things weekly, apologising with more inappropriate language, apologising for that without taking accountability “it was sincere! i didn’t think first! i spoke to a trans person 20 years ago so i can’t be called out for my current language!” and trying to move on like nothing happened. every. damn. week. 
    Quoting bc I endorse this 100%
  • Options
    JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I hope it's going to be the update day 🥺💕
    🦋Android Player🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.