I haven't gotten any weekly quests?

faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
Hi all! I'm new here so forgive me if someone else has asked this but I have not gotten any of the weekly quests (the pageant quest for example) and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my game or if I need to complete a certain quest to activate them?? thanks so much!
on and off since 2014, but now playing daily.

Shopaholic

Comments

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    faerie said:
    Hi all! I'm new here so forgive me if someone else has asked this but I have not gotten any of the weekly quests (the pageant quest for example) and I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my game or if I need to complete a certain quest to activate them?? thanks so much!
    There might be something to do with the level you are in. Do you have all cities unlocked? The pageant task was in cannes, so you would need to have that alredy. 
    If it's not that then you might want to send a help ticket to the support in the game. 
  • faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    faerie said:
    There might be something to do with the level you are in. Do you have all cities unlocked? The pageant task was in cannes, so you would need to have that alredy. 
    If it's not that then you might want to send a help ticket to the support in the game. 
    i’m currently level 21, and i sent them a ticket earlier today. hopefully i’ll hear back soon! it’s sucks to be missing out on quests :/

Shopaholic
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    you have to be level 25 to get the weekly quests! hopefully they start coming once you reach that level 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • faeriefaerie Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    you have to be level 25 to get the weekly quests! hopefully they start coming once you reach that level 
    ohh okay thank you!! (also i love your username lol)

Shopaholic