🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Based on the new Couture Kollection I wonder what kind of SYS we are getting with that tropical outfit. I will assume the cowboy one is for this SYS unless it’s for the Taurus one? And the spring-ish outfit for the fairy themed event? T'he update is out I need the newsletter now to know all the themes 😩
    I’m thinking that the tropical outfit may be related to a possible Mexican street style SYS? At least that’s what I’m thinking because in May there is a celebration in Mexico to commemorate their victory at the Battle of Puebla on Cinco de Mayo! And I also think that the purse resembles a sugar skull but from my understanding those are more traditionally used for Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)? Please correct me if I’m wrong though if there are any dolls here that are of Mexican heritage😊
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Based on the new Couture Kollection I wonder what kind of SYS we are getting with that tropical outfit. I will assume the cowboy one is for this SYS unless it’s for the Taurus one? And the spring-ish outfit for the fairy themed event? T'he update is out I need the newsletter now to know all the themes 😩
    I’m thinking that the tropical outfit may be related to a possible Mexican street style SYS? At least that’s what I’m thinking because in May there is a celebration in Mexico to commemorate their victory at the Battle of Puebla on Cinco de Mayo! And I also think that the purse resembles a sugar skull but from my understanding those are more traditionally used for Día de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)? Please correct me if I’m wrong though if there are any dolls here that are of Mexican heritage😊
    Yes, that's exactly right! Día de Muertos is in November though, so maybe it'll be useful for a SYS event later on in the year (: I think a Mexican street style SYS would be really interesting (as a Mexican doll myself) !!
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I think you're right right, @AnnaKKH_ if you notice the "featured items" are very Mexican themed .. the flowers in the hair, the floral dress
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@HeyItsJ Thank you so much for confirming! Yes I am aware that it is in November (I probably should have specified that better in my post) and I have a feeling that Glu may have accidentally overgeneralized Mexican culture by meshing the two (very different) holidays together and just including a bunch of different things that they feel are typically associated with Mexican heritage. I really hope that if there is a Mexican Street Style SYS, it won’t be completely tone-deaf or be composed of random inaccurate stereotypes to overgeneralize such a unique and beautiful culture🙏🏼
    lulula said:
    i hate how the update is literally called "You Wish" yet literally nothing we've wished for can be found ??? 
    I think it’s called that because they somehow got us to find ANOTHER new thing to wish for, which is literally to get the bare minimum of at least having new items in the kloset like we’ve always gotten? And then the next update they’ll be all like “Oh your wish has been granted and you now have 10 new items in the Kloset🥰” as if they’re giving us some huge treat by doing what they should be doing anyway😂
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @AnnaKKH_ of course!! I hope so too (:
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    Why do I even bother 🙄

This is the actual one thing I want lol, I want all the animals in the game. I hate that I can't get this one without probably like 5 spins. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    hi dolls! I went on a game hiatus? Idk what to call it and haven't played for 5 months because I was just so frustrated with the whole new SYS system but I do miss the game. If possible, could anyone tell me if anything new and exciting changed about the SYS or the game in general?
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    i don't know this is proper topic but; when i want to go another city with plane; i not always have to wait the plane landing with yesterday's update(screen turns black a second and i am in that city.) i like it!
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I mostly just waiting for the next sale so I'll just wait and see what the next update is like. And if we're getting kloset items for the signs, I'll be waiting to see what the gemini item is.
    I have the feeling that we’re all getting necklaces so there’s no difference and people don’t start complaining that some got earrings and others got a necklace lol. I think is a nice touch though, it would be great if they just put all the necklaces in the closet so we can purchase our own sign beforehand. 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    what the hell is this ridiculous update supposed to be? and still no haircolors aviable in the VB!!! ya'll kidding? @KalindaKing @GluAdmin
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    This red outfit reminds me of Mexican holiday, Dia De Los Muertos. I'll be so excited if we have that event in the game!

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    This is also very Carmem Miranda! 😍

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Anyone else's game just shuts down on its own? Like in the middle of playing? Mine just keeps shutting down... very annoying..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • bbygirlllbbygirlll Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    also i’m very excited to see whats going to be in the shop during virgo season 🥰
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Anyone else's game just shuts down on its own? Like in the middle of playing? Mine just keeps shutting down... very annoying..

ever since the last update, mine has opened and then crashed on me several times over. I was gonna report it, but I didn't think Glu would do anything especially if it was only me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    this is stupid. it’s already hard enough getting new items because glu is so greedy. we used to get so many items before in each update but now we barely get any. and now we’re not even getting new items in the kloset? this game keeps getting worse and worse!! @KalindaKing

Thank you for posting this, I was nervous when I saw my kloset. I have been having issues with my phone storage and update so like an idiot I thought it was a mistake on my end. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I shared your posts about crashing issues with the team. We currently don't see widespread crashing issues in the game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I also have an issue with the game but I wouldn’t call it crashing. Everytime I switch from KKH to another app my phone gets stuck for 10 seconds. I can’t even swipe the notifications bar and its really annoying. It does not happen with any other app so I know the issue is not with my phone. Does anyone else have this issue? 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I also have an issue with the game but I wouldn’t call it crashing. Everytime I switch from KKH to another app my phone gets stuck for 10 seconds. I can’t even swipe the notifications bar and its really annoying. It does not happen with any other app so I know the issue is not with my phone. Does anyone else have this issue? 

If you have this issue, are you on iOS or Android?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Look 5 before the update, look 6 after the update. 
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I never learn🤷‍♀️

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

If you have this issue, are you on iOS or Android?
    I’m on iOS, thank you for your quick interest in this Kalinda ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.