🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I shared your posts about crashing issues with the team. We currently don't see widespread crashing issues in the game.
    @KalindaKingThe crashing is really getting worse, it just shuts down the game every few minutes. There were 6 agrees to my post and @KaylaJ also reported the crashing issue. 
    I hope a fix is coming soon because it’s too exhausting playing like this, hence im not playing...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Well damn...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Everything but the bundles
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I shared your posts about crashing issues with the team. We currently don't see widespread crashing issues in the game.
    @KalindaKingThe crashing is really getting worse, it just shuts down the game every few minutes. There were 6 agrees to my post and @KaylaJ also reported the crashing issue. 
    I hope a fix is coming soon because it’s too exhausting playing like this, hence im not playing...
    Same! The game keeps crashing every few minutes, which makes it literally impossible to play. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’m on IOS but the update isn’t showing up in the App Store. Anyone else having this problem?
    Same! It says i’m updated but i never saw the update little things that pops up when you open the game and I didn’t get the new kollection 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    emmym said:
    I’m on IOS but the update isn’t showing up in the App Store. Anyone else having this problem?
    Same! It says i’m updated but i never saw the update little things that pops up when you open the game and I didn’t get the new kollection 
    Nvm it’s fixed now Yay!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll ask the team to look at the crashing issues tomorrow.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I was thinking of being a gold vip member again. But these €55 aren't even worth spending it on anymore.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    not sure where to post this but does it matter which one you choose? it’s about the superhero movie with Willow

• Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Okay but finally Cassiooooo
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Well at least one of my wishes came true 🤷‍♀️ 

Is this a VIP exclusive kollection or something like that? I’ve never seen it! I thought these items were all from events... IDK if there’s smth like VIP kollections 😭
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Is this a VIP exclusive kollection or something like that? I’ve never seen it! I thought these items were all from events... IDK if there’s smth like VIP kollections 😭
    No, it's just a normal Kollection. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Well at least one of my wishes came true 🤷‍♀️ 

I’m so jealous. I still have never got this collection. Why is it so rare?
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Is there anyone else who hasn’t received the update?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I’m so jealous. I still have never got this collection. Why is it so rare?
    I dont think it's rare, I think Glu just sucks at rotating kollections. There's a few kollections I've only seen once (like the Curella de Ville one) and there's some I get like 1 - 2 times a month. It's different for everyone I think. A lot of dolls have complained about getting the same few kollections and never seeing others. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @aquaticpanda all new items 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh I can’t find this outfit in the closet. Do you think this is the only option to buy it? Like simons drag outfit?
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got the outfit. Not sure exactly what was in it, the hair, dress and handheld. There was something highlighted on the facial features/make up section but I’ve no idea what so if anyone can enlighten me I’d be grateful. The hair is so pretty and I think it’ll be very versatile.

I play on iOS
    @mirthe yes I think it’ll be like simon’s outfit

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh did you have the facial features/make up section highlighted after you bought it? If you did, do you know what the item was as mine was highlighted but I couldn’t see any new items there.
    I play on iOS
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Can somebody show how the dress dyes? 

Edit: without the hair covering 
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I just can’t believe my luck today🤩 I was thinking if i should just spin once for fun and it turned out great🥰 
    @MarianiPoizen I got dress-hair-handheld
    and yes in the kloset were also highlighted the facial features and the jewelry section

• AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    edited April 2021
    If I pause this storyline, will I get the next storyline or will I have to wait till I finish this one? Will I get the free handheld? If anyone has done this in the past, please advice. 

Edit: Nvm 😂 I couldn’t resist, I bought the items 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.