🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I only have 100 k-stars 💔

If I kind of don't anything and just keep saving until Friday will I be able to finish all the steps of the quest in a single day to get the quest end gift?
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

I just can’t decide
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Couldn’t find anything new in the cosmetic/facial sections.. Sometimes a file is sent that just makes something work.  Maybe because the nails are attached to the lace hand gloves, that file is included? But the new nail colors were just ones I’d never seen before.  I’m pretty sure the  cosmetic  thing is an invisible file.  The outfit is hair, dress and hand lace with nails. 

Edit- just changed nail colors so, no clue about the extra file. But the outfit is gorgeous.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I wish we had all collections listed somewhere.I have been waiting for Beautiful Eden for ages now it’s so anoying
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I got it too 🥰🥰🥰

• QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Koakuma said:

If I kind of don't anything and just keep saving until Friday will I be able to finish all the steps of the quest in a single day to get the quest end gift?
    Same problem! Also, how long is the quest available for? Will it disappear after the weekend if I haven't finished it? 
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    QueenRhia said:
    Koakuma said:

Same problem! Also, how long is the quest available for? Will it disappear after the weekend if I haven't finished it? 
    I don't think the quest would disappear, but I think you won't receive the bonus if you don't complete the quests until it this weekend
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Koakuma said:

I don't think that's possible , it's one quest per day even if you finish it you have to wait 24h 
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I love everything about it. Definitely worth it 🥰

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    ok i need this dress and hair too bad I only have 75 stars after last weekend!
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Loving it 🤎

• mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @SassyVoguette I’ve had that problem for 2 weeks. I lost 240 stars because of it, but after this update I got my videos back again. You could try to log out of your App Store, I saw someone who was able to watch videos after she was logged out. 

I really hope you’ll feel better soon💕
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Abigaill said:
    Koakuma said:

I don't think that's possible , it's one quest per day even if you finish it you have to wait 24h 
    Oh darn 😭 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    mirthe said:
    @SassyVoguette I’ve had that problem for 2 weeks. I lost 240 stars because of it, but after this update I got my videos back again. You could try to log out of your App Store, I saw someone who was able to watch videos after she was logged out. 

I really hope you’ll feel better soon💕
    @mirthe thank you, I will def try that if it happens again. I was able to watch today. 
    And thank you, I hope so too, this too shall pass 💕💋 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    Abigaill said:
    Koakuma said:

Oh darn 😭 

I have missed a day or two, then come back say on Wednesday, and do Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's one after the other. You can't get the next days task early, but technically  you can come in and do them all on Friday if you have to. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @Koakuma yes you can! I’ve done it before! You can do everything in one day (friday or saturday dor example) and still get the bonus points and gifts!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    There goes some of my savings 😂.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @KalindaKing is the dress going to stay if kept the deal till the VIP weekend ? And will we get the end of story gift if we finished it on the VIP ? 

Please I want to know 

🦋Android Player🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.