🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    For my second spin on the collection, it stopped at the bundle, showed the loading page, and greyed it out like I had won it. Then it switched to the parrot! 😭 Has this happened to anyone else?? Why would it do that
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I am SO glad I am not the only one who dipped into kimiversary savings to get the bundle - I HAD to have that hair! And the dress is gorgeous, and the GLOVE!!! In love, so worth 175 k stars... also... I noticed if you click undress with the glove on, it retains the left glove 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I *wish* I didn’t spend all my k stars last weekend trying to get the GB hair (and failing 😭) because after seeing all your gorgeous dolls with that look I’m regretting not getting it. 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'll ask the team to look at the crashing issues tomorrow.
    Any news by any chance @KalindaKing? It’s becoming really challenging to submit a look for SYS...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I'll ask the team to look at the crashing issues tomorrow.
    Any news by any chance @KalindaKing? It’s becoming extremely challenging to submit a look for SYS...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we expect 2 showstopping diamond boxes and 1 storyline KStar outfit from now on for each update? I need to know when to save my KStars and diamonds 
    Platform: iOS
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    i’m a clown i didn’t noticed that the quest outfit wasn’t on the closet and didn’t get it 🤡
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Will the quest disappear at the end of the week? 🥺
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Anyone else’s videos not working after the update ? I need my daily kstars, cmon ☹️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I watched mine this morning, ios.
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Thanks for the storyline look. I got it because I have a lot saved but people are right that we should be told if we have to pause a storyline to get a look during VIP. I wish I had been told the first time I wanted a look. 
    Edit: For people who got the look, if you want the left glove to disappear when you're submitting an SYS look, it's just like when you have to change the nail polish with some outfits if you want to use a handheld. If you change the nail polish, the glove goes away. 
    Platform: Android

• Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Is anybody else's weekday event disappeared after the update? 
    I play on Android
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I was saving my k stars, but couldn't resist getting this! It's so beautiful 🥺😍

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

Oh your doll is so beautiful! What eyes are they?! 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Okay so I’m seeing everyone wondering why the facial area has an exclamation point. If you close up, the nails are like a dark brown color. Correct me if I’m wrong, I haven’t bought it yet but I’ll check it once I do

Edit: nvm idk why lol. The handheld is in the handheld section not the facial stuff

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    ok, so I need to save stars for few days to get it. will it be available later? 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

The gown is beautiful and the hairstyle is so elegant! 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Anyways I bought it and I love it 

No regrets (: 
    time to grind 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Caved in and bought it 😅

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Ohemilie said:

Oh your doll is so beautiful! What eyes are they?! 

Aww thank you so much!!! 🥺 They're from the Beautiful Eden kollection. I only got them yesterday and I'm already in love! ☺💕

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited May 2021
    And then I am left with 1 K-Star 😭 But no regrets though!

Don't mind me, just uploading this for my own reference, better late than never ;D
    (Blue: Earned, X: Didn't get)
    I'd say not bad. 38/56

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    ...I spent all my kstars during VIP 😒🤡
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    Goodbye 😢 to my savings back to 0 🤣🤣
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I'm so upset rn. I spent lots ok kstars chasing that butterfly dress which I didn't even get it. If I knew we would have the option to purchase this look I would have saved my stars. Now I need 90 stars to get it and I'm almost sure I won't be able to reach this goal, purchasing kstars is not an option since everything is so expensive to me. Glu wants to make a latin sys theme or whatever, maybe try making things more accessible to us who actually live in Latin America whose coin is worth nothing compared to dollar.
    Sorry if my spelling is bad, I'm just really angry atm
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @YoMomma QUEEN! 💙 that dress is absolutely gorgeous in that colour 💋 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.