🗳️ KK:H 4/19/21 SYS Mornings in Montana ⛰️🗳️

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @Pacha21 I don’t mind at all, i am flattered 💋 i am glad it scored decent for you too, mine was in the 40s too 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    5-8 
    After the update my highest scoring look is the 8th.. which is more Spring in NYC than Morning in Montana lol oh well, I will stick to jeans and the rain aura 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    Amy136602 said:

Having fun styling and only just hit 50 once so far💕!! I’m really happy about it, but I find it odd how vastly my votes change before and after an update.🤔
    You’re such a style queen 👑 I love the way you put outfits together. Your 3rd look is pink rodeo realness 🙌🏻

Thank you so much @yomomma🥺💕 likewise! 💗

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    naeusts said:
    This is unfair 

Tragic.

• HJLeonieHJLeonie Registered Users, Member 180 Posts
    sindhu said:
    @HJLeonie your looks are amazing 😍 I'm so sorry for the bad scores.. it just feels like every sys the scores either suck throughout or suck at the end forcing us to submit extra looks
    Thank you! I’ve been quite lucky with my scores recently so I guess I was due a bad week. Thankfully I’m not too into the earnables and TS items this week so I don’t mind missing out 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Is the fame slow and glitchy for anyone else? I literally can't submit a look bc it keeps throwing me out, but both my wifi and lte work just fine
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Loving your looks @Amy136602 😍😍
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Genuinely amazed by dolls who are always in the high 40s-50s in every SYS, whereas I’m always stuck in the 30s to low 40s... I blame my kloset and lack of k stars (and bad luck) 😂

edit: my looks picked up a little in votes, won’t be getting that last dress sadly since some of my looks were in the high 20s

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My looks 1-8:

Looks 1 and 2 were submitted an finished before the update, looks 3-8 after...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited April 2021
    Genuinely amazed by dolls who are always in the high 40s-50s in every SYS, whereas I’m always stuck in the 30s to low 40s... I blame my kloset and lack of k stars (and bad luck) 😂

edit: my looks picked up a little in votes, won’t be getting that last dress sadly since some of my looks were in the high 20s

Here are a few looks using basic giftable/kash items that might score better because they might be more on theme than these two looks, using some recent weekend event items and free handhelds.

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    tortor said:
    Loving your looks @Amy136602 😍😍
    Tysm! 🥺💕
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    tortor said:

Here are a few looks using basic giftable/kash items that might score better because they might be more on theme than these two looks, using some recent weekend event items and free handhelds.

Thanks! I don’t have the chicken/flower basket handheld but I’ve used the mug and bird (also the jeans) already as well with on theme combos but still scored low so that’s why I’m just trying random ideas since SYS sometimes likes to give off theme looks higher scores (which is what’s happening to me, the 37 above are my highest and they're off theme)
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Here are my looks 1 to 10, I’m so disappointed with the scores.... perhaps @glu really wants me to quit the game all together 😡 

Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Finally broke 50!!! 🤠 
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Looks 1-9

Korty said:
    Here are my looks 1 to 10, I’m so disappointed with the scores.... perhaps @glue really wants me to quit the game all together 😡 

Omg these are so cute 🥰 especially love the one with the yellow scarf that got 41. It’s genius 😍
    @tortor thank you 🤗💞
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Off to a good start! Let’s hope it stays that way. I need it after weeks of my scores repeatedly telling me that I have no fashion sense.

I used your second look as inspiration for 1 of my looks.. hope you don't mind 💖
    @sindhu I don’t mind at all, I’m flattered! I hope it scored well for you🥰
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    looks 4-8. glad my scores picked up a little!

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @Daniela_24 I'm in your group, the one in 8th place. 😊 
    Android player. 👾
  • Daniela_24Daniela_24 Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    @KristaLenz this is your doll?
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Korty said:
    Here are my looks 1 to 10, I’m so disappointed with the scores.... perhaps @glu really wants me to quit the game all together 😡 

Omg the one with the pie is so cute!!
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    @Daniela_24 Yes! 😊 
    Android player. 👾
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 9-11 ✨

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My looks 6-9. Couldn’t break 40 after the update...

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
    @emmym thank you 🥧💖🤗
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Looks 7-10... Here's some inspo of what not to do 🤡🥴 At this rate, I really don't think I am going to get the earnable dress (I would need to score 50+ w/ the last three looks/tickets 😔)

Peep my tears in the last look 😭😂
    She/Her
    Android
  • CleoKKHCleoKKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I got my highest and lowest scores with practically the same outfit... 🤨
    (Lowest was with 1st ticket and highest with 9th ticket)

• DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m sorry I wasn’t sure where else to post this...if there is a dedicated thread for these questions please let me know!

Can anyone tell me everything that comes with the outfit you can buy from Rafael for this week’s event?