🗳️ SYS - 4/22/21 80's Icon SYS 🗳️

Comments

• hyndiehyndie Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Mh... I don’t know if I’ll partecipate this time. The 80s are my least favorite decade style wise. Does anyone feel the same about it? lol
    iOS player.

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    hyndie said:
    Mh... I don’t know if I’ll partecipate this time. The 80s are my least favorite decade style wise. Does anyone feel the same about it? lol
    @hyndie i thought i won't be interested for this theme too because i really don't like 80's fashion and hair style. But looking at the earnable purse, TS top and skirt i'm really excited, i need to have that! Lol
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    I just have no idea what to submit. Now how about... 2000s style SYS? I remember looking at big girls thinking when I grow up I'd wear low rise jeans and juicy tracksuits. Spoiler: I never did.
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    Such BS that the guitar /keytar? is only for Gold. So many players don't get a chance at it. How is this a good business model? There will be people in Silver 2 who want that keytar & would use tickets but there is no way to jump from Silver 2 to Gold. Between the hair & the keytar, more people will want the unique new item. What about new players who've just started & haven't had the chance to level up 6 times yet so they can be in gold?  I just can't understand why it's not available to silver & bronze.

Agree! The hair is not that unique so I doubt many people will fight for it. I’ll be in silver 3 next time, so I don’t even have a chance, but I would definitely try to fight for it if I did. The hair? Def not.
    hyndie said:
    @hyndie i thought i won't be interested for this theme too because i really don't like 80's fashion and hair style. But looking at the earnable purse, TS top and skirt i'm really excited, i need to have that! Lol
    I kinda agree haha the earnable are cute! I’m probably just exhausted from the current SYS I never scored so low before lol
    iOS player.

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    yeah 2000s style sys!!!
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Honestly I’m just gonna wear big hair, bust out my mic stand & call it a day 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    hyndie said:
    hyndie said:
    I kinda agree haha the earnable are cute! I’m probably just exhausted from the current SYS I never scored so low before lol
    Yes, i'm exhausted too. Looks like whatever i submit it will scores so low. But i take this SYS to level down to silver 3, being in gold is really tiring because a lot of people will use extra ticket to fight. I like the keytar, but i already have 2 guitars so fighting in gold is not a good option for me to be able to get TS top and skirt. Low scores + many TB in group = nightmare
    hyndie said:
    hyndie said:
    Yes, i'm exhausted too. Looks like whatever i submit it will scores so low. But i take this SYS to level down to silver 3, being in gold is really tiring because a lot of people will use extra ticket to fight. I like the keytar, but i already have 2 guitars so fighting in gold is not a good option for me to be able to get TS top and skirt. Low scores + many TB in group = nightmare
    Yup I completely agree, I can’t wait to go back to silver 3! Every time I level up I know I’m not going to win anything lol.
    iOS player.

• HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts

hyndie said:
    hyndie said:
    hyndie said:
    Yup I completely agree, I can’t wait to go back to silver 3! Every time I level up I know I’m not going to win anything lol.
    Sad thing is i need to lose tickets in order to level down and loose a chance on getting the earnable dress. That's cute but i need to let go  :(
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I want earnable dress 🥺 but it’s so hard to me to get 40 votes.. please Glu make changes about it! 💔
    also it’s a bit sad to see guitars everywhere and I don’t own any of it 😅😂
    iOS player 

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @YoMomma thank you, its one of my favorites still. And we did a lot - victoria’s secret models backstage with the pink robes and pink hair rollers lol, top gun girls, french girls, gold fish, NiNi dolls, little bo peep, rock stars, unicorns (the Jenna look), Marie Antoinette, fitness Barbie, and many many more. This was one of my fav things to do, we are so creative and good at creating these. Unfortunately, we stopped couple of years ago, since both of my besties on the photo moved to NYC and I decided to stay permanent in Sofia, Bulgaria. So we rarely go to our home country, they come and visit once a year and thats it. 

*sorry for the off topic lol 💕 

on another note - this theme is amazing, I love the 80’ 🌸
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SassyVoguette I love those themes 😍 We need a gold fish sys! Such a shame your besties moved away. At least you have an excuse to go to New York to visit them 🥰
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    How excited are you about this theme? Please use the reaction buttons!
    It’ll be exciting at first but boring very quickly when you get very low scores for on theme looks, please can y’all finally look into what’s going on with that and fix it?
    100% agree with this, the game would be a billion times more enjoyable and fun if we could even just finally have the voting/ scores issues addressed to know were actually being listened to and not left wondering if sys is rigged forever @KalindaKing
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Dang, I remember having big hair even as a kid (I was born in 85), so hopefully I will do well this theme. I'll overly use the 80s hair and dress from the 80s prom one we had. Bright eyeshadow and big hair were huge back then, so those are a must.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    YoMomma said:
    @SassyVoguette I love those themes 😍 We need a gold fish sys! Such a shame your besties moved away. At least you have an excuse to go to New York to visit them 🥰
    @YoMomma yess, i was supposed to go last March for a couple of days, as a stopover to Mexico, to celebrate my birthday.. but corona happened, so we canceled and  it was a last minute Portugal trip. I just hope next year things are calmer, my job situation is resolved soon and we can travel. I will def go to NYC ❤️ I miss my old life so much, I travelled a lot. But it is what it is. I just hope brighter times are ahead of us and this nightmare will end soon. 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I think my rl hair grew over night for this one 😂 it’s at my waist line now. This will be a fun SYS, I like the earnables and I played keyboards as a kid. Yesterday was the only famous song I had in my music book and I’m not even a Beatles fan but It was fun 🎵🎵
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’m actually very excited for this SYS? I love the 80s (especially the music and movies of the time) so I can’t wait to participate even though I know I never do well in these events. I hope we get some 90s/00s SYS soon, another great pair of decades! The fashion of the 00s wasn't that good but it’s my childhood and that would be fun to see what we could earn; some inspo from Britney Spears to Hilary Duff and so on would be nice to see!

Good luck to all!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    80s Madonna vibes 🖤

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    This is probably one of the most complicated events we’ve had so far. I hope the weekend event or kollection and showstopping boxes help a little bit.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    👆👆👆👆👆 amazing!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted