Comments

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @YoMomma QUEEN! 💙 that dress is absolutely gorgeous in that colour 💋 
    Thank you 🙏 I have too much of that colour so it worked out well 
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited April 2021
    nvm
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    As long as you don't say no to the dress, the option won't disappear and you can buy it later.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Oh no no I did not want the necklace 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If your game was crashing on iOS, it should work now!!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kkhashleykkhashley Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    As long as you don't say no to the dress, the option won't disappear and you can buy it later.
    Can we still get it and the bonus/free gift after the week is over? Or even receive next weeks quest, if we want to buy it later? 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Anyone else having issues opening the game? I haven’t been able to in over an hour. 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    kkhashley said:

Can we still get it and the bonus/free gift after the week is over? Or even receive next weeks quest, if we want to buy it later? 
    Please @KalindaKing can we know about this ? 👆🏻
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Super happy with these items 🥰 I didn’t really like VIP items so i skipped it and couldn’t resists this dress and hairstyle 😍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

@KalindaKing My game is still super laggy. It’s almost impossible to play. No other apps are like this apart from KKH 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I’m having problems with my email account @kalindaking and kokokokonut I want to buy the dress so bad for you 175 stars but I can’t make any in app purchases right now because my game email and google card email are different!!!! How do I fix this kalinda or koko?
  • GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Will somebody who's a free player and gets only 10 daily free kstars please tell me if and how y'all are able to buy these kind of things in the game and save up enough stars to get the last earnable during VIP weekends?
    Because I can only reach the 3rd earnable and even that is only on certain events,when I refrain from spinning on Kollections that month and stuff like that.The only time I finished a VIP event was because I got lucky with kstars from Kollections I had that weekend.🙂
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited April 2021

Good news! With the accessory from the quest outfit you can use handhelds with this hair again! 

Put the glove on - put the hair on, the glove will disappear - put on some nails, your doll will move normally and you can use handhelds again

I missed being able to do this

Edit: Actually I think it's something from the update, now every item that remove the nails like clutches with nail attached or gloves allows you to do this, just like it was before. This is part of the thing where handhelds are coming off after putting nails that was mentioned a few posts before mine

Please don't fix it again 🥺
    edited April 2021
    Will somebody who's a free player and gets only 10 daily free kstars please tell me if and how y'all are able to buy these kind of things in the game and save up enough stars to get the last earnable during VIP weekends?
    Because I can only reach the 3rd earnable and even that is only on certain events,when I refrain from spinning on Kollections that month and stuff like that.The only time I finished a VIP event was because I got lucky with kstars from Kollections I had that weekend.🙂

I have every single business in the game and doing them + 10 videos a day gets me to ~500 by the time of the VIP event

When VIP events come around try to buy and furnish at least one business every time
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @Glitterface I'm a free player and I never complete VIP events (I'll reach maybe the first giftbox and first earnable but never more). Even collections I spin once in a blue moon because I generally don't like the idea of spending 30+kstars for 10dye.
    That's how I save up to buy, I save my kstars exclusively for "once in a lifetime purchases" (like the dress and hair this week) and sales. I imagine if you do participate in VIP and spin collections it would be supeeeeer hard, others can correct me if I'm wrong
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Just got the outfit! I had to buy a small k-star pack to make up the difference but I regret nothing! The gown is obviously stunning and I’m not even a gown kinda girl. But the hair! So romantic and feminine. Absolutely in love😍

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I wish we could get some different highlights into the closet. Like a more icy cool or pinky one 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I wanted the beautiful eden eyes but I didn’t get them but the hair is cute anyways 🤩

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Still not clear...........if we say, "I'll wear my own clothes" in the pop up shop, will we the outfit stay in the popup shop or not???

So far, I say I need more time to think about it, and I did NOT get today's quest. So the advice being given is incorrect.
    iOS
    If you say I’ll wear my own clothes then the option to buy the dress is not an option anymore 
    AliBryant said:
    Still not clear...........if we say, "I'll wear my own clothes" in the pop up shop, will we the outfit stay in the popup shop or not???

So far, I say I need more time to think about it, and I did NOT get today's quest. So the advice being given is incorrect.

After you decide to get the dress or not, you'll get the event at the brittania ballroom, then after that you'll immediately get today's quest, and will have to wait until tomorrow for the next one. If you continue tomorrow then you'll go to the ballroom, then do today's quest, and tomorrow's quest one right after the other. 

If you say you'll wear your own clothes it'll disappear from the pop up shop
    Right 
    That’s what I was trying to say @Koakuma
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’m curious, I never by items they try to sell for these weekly events because I never have enough k stars... what do you get if you do? 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I’m curious, I never by items they try to sell for these weekly events because I never have enough k stars... what do you get if you do? 
    This week's said you get extra fans. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Sorry i don't know is this the right place to ask or not. I just bought an apartment in milan using my kash, this is my third property after downtown and bel air. But there's a locked room i couldn't get into. What should i do to be able to open this room? Thanks

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    @violettaelliot Hey, I am quite sure that is the nursery and will be unlocked after you have a baby.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    serahyyy said:
    @violettaelliot Hey, I am quite sure that is the nursery and will be unlocked after you have a baby.
    @serahyyy oh thank you. Well i'll never be able to unlocked it because i don't want to have any relationship/parenthood in this game  :#
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.