🗳️ KK:H 4/19/21 SYS Mornings in Montana ⛰️🗳️

Comments

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts

Kinda liked this look, guess I was the only one 🙃 
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’ve been scoring 45-52 this entire event, yet my first submission after the app updated scores a 33... 😡 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Hear, hear! We have a miracle over here! No1in silver way ahead of the rest. Im sure they are thinking that Im some crazy tb. I am so enjoying this one

...and I adore this dress ❤️

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    been stuck in the 40s which is better than the 30s!

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @DaisyJ  The outfit comes with gloves (?), the dress, and a hairstyle.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    first 50 of the event and my highest score all event 🙂

iOS platform
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I hate finishing in the morning. 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    @DaisyJ  The outfit comes with gloves (?), the dress, and a hairstyle.
    @Madison101 Thank you so much! I appreciate it lots. ❣️
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Also, hi everyone!

I’ve been off the forum for some time because my phone crashed and I lost some items which made me sad. But I’m slowly picking the pieces back up and the new items have been exciting.

Your dolls are all looking so lovely as always ❣️
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited April 2021
    anybody else already seeing dolls in the VB dressed for the 80s icon SYS?

i’m so confused ... why are bots in the VB even a thing?! what purpose do they serve Glu?

it’s really frustrating & hard to believe it’s not rigged when we see stuff like this 😡
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    ridiculous how much our scores have been affected after the update... my first 5 looks were high 40s/low 50s and since updating they’ve been low 30s...
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I think this dress is really cute 💕

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

The theme was fun i guess 🤡
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I started really well the sys. Then my votes have dropped (the last three looks 38,34,32) and now I need 45 votes per look to get the dress, that it’s the only item I liked this week.
    It’s the second week I miss the last earnable, it’s so frustrating and I still don’t understand if my votes are real or generated by a computer. 

it’s really sad but...
    if you see this look in VB you can vote for it🙏

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Last four looks. I’m stunned I got a 60. Currently in 3rd, if I stay there fine if not that’s fine too. Just happy to reach the last earnable as it’s cute, was hoping it dyed better but oh well can’t have everything lol.

I play on iOS
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    When you need 16 points for the last earnable but wanna go to silver 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    My scores were all over the place. I'm just submit 11 looks, because i want to level down to silver 3. My groups were quite chill only 2 TB so i guess other dolls have a hard week like me

My looks before the update

My looks after the update

• AnonymagicianAnonymagician Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    All of my looks this SYS! Happy overall, I reached the dress with look 12. Really enjoyed this theme!

• TinaGinaTinaGina Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm ONE POINT away from getting the last earnable  :'(
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Look at all those beauties with 30s votes, that's not fair! Here is the kind of look that got me 30s votes before the SYS system become rigged like this

See the difference? 30s votes usually only for
    ✔ off theme
    ✔ new player dolls with basic make up and kloset outfit

What about dolls with upgraded make up looks, outfit that bought by kstars or even diamonds and prizes from event that on theme? Off course those dolls got 40s - 50s even 60 votes that they deserves. But that's happened only before the system changed to be tier system.

After the changed all of us know that the votes are rigged, no matter what looks we submit we'll got the same score either high or low votes. Don't forget about 60 cursed.

@KalindaKing at this point you really should explain to us about this and better fix these rigged votes, please bring it to the management and IT team. It's not fair for us, your loyal customer who already spend a lot of money for a game! We all should get justice! A lot of us complained in this forum but never be heard. This should be fix A.S.A.P!

Edit : don't say it because the dolls lose to the other doll that matched in VB, because we've been in VB too and we know that a lot of bots and hackers there, and also a lot of off theme dolls become the popular pick

Btw @kalindaking won't you reply me? Won't you address this to the team?
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    J'adore ❤

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I know these aren’t the greatest but I was at least scoring mid 40’s before I updated 

I need a 54 on my last free ticket to get the earnable dress 😩 not sure if it’s worth using an extra ticket for it, I don’t care for the ts prizes

edited to add my last free ticket 😭
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    This is how this SYS has treated me. I was able to get the dress by submitting extra tickets and that was my highest score. I purchased items in the VB that were popular and still these scores. Granted I’m not saying they all deserve 50’s but I seem to have fallen in the 30’s algorithm this SYS and it’s really unfair. To have all my looks in the same score range is so obvious the voting is fixed. To top it off you have dolls that are wearing outfits that don’t match the theme be the popular vote! I don’t think all my looks below with the exception of the dress deserved only 30’s but I guess that’s just me. 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 12-15 ✨

• Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    Final three looks... 505/535 points (why couldn't the dress have been the first earnable?)

Currently 11 in Gold, but if I don't get pushed down to level down to Silver III, I think I am going to submit an extra ticket for the dress cuz if I am going to be stuck in Gold for another SYS, why make myself a double loser, ya know? 🥴🤡
    She/Her
    Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My looks, I’m so happy I got the dress I love it so much 🤍  
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

Last 2 looks did very well!💕I hope I stay in top 3, crossing my fingers!!🤞🏾💗
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    No 1

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Glu trying to make up for giving me horrible scores with a diamond in the VB like 😂:

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖