~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, my first language is Spanish but I usually watch tv shows and movies in English so I don't forget how it sounds lol and this forum has helped me so much with learning new words, for example I had never heard the word "thrifty" before, until this weekend's SYS 🤭 and I was still unsure about the meaning... 

Anyway, I was binge watching Brooklyn nine-nine yesterday and Gina said "I'm thrifty!" and I was like "ooooh I get it now!" 🤣 so thanks KKH for expanding my vocabulary! 🤓
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG welcome back @AmyT!!! How have you been??? There are not a lot of OGs around unfortunately... but sometimes they pop in, yay!!
    You've picked a great time to come back, Christmas is always soooo great in kkh!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I have a question about grammar... Can you tell me if this question is written properly? Do you know what time the Christmas party will be tomorrow?  It feels like it isn't 🤭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yes @dpeters that’s correct! English is one of those weird languages where it doesn’t always sound right :) 
    Thanks @Rikk! I kept feeling like the word tomorrow had to be placed somewhere else but it still sounded weird lol. Tsm! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • hamdadlydia1998hamdadlydia1998 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    This is random but does anybody know if I go on a date and get a lot of hearts even though I just needed a little to complete the date do the other hearts count on the overall relationship points or is it like other events and they just give you time off your clock to get more energy ? Answer quick please I’m on a date rn trynna figure this out 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    This is random but does anybody know if I go on a date and get a lot of hearts even though I just needed a little to complete the date do the other hearts count on the overall relationship points or is it like other events and they just give you time off your clock to get more energy ? Answer quick please I’m on a date rn trynna figure this out 
    All of the hearts count
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Hi! 
    I haven't been able to play much since I gave birth in August. I just want to know, can anyone fill me in on the highlights of what I've missed these past few months? Any new Cassio progress? Thank you for your time! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Huge Congratulations!  I think your news tops anything that we can tell you about. 

<3 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    edited December 2020
    I kinda fell off the KKH wagon, but I finally got access to my gaming Facebook and it saved one of my best save files, I'm so happy. I grinded so many offers on there, damn. Got locked out for suspicious activity (me spamming groups for referrals, sorry lol) and couldn't contact my "friends" because they were just strangers playing games. Somehow I got access by changing my password and managed to delete all my friends, that Facebook has so many save files too. I started using it in 2012 to play games on my Kindle, damn. I don't think it's my original KKH save file from the very beginning, but I'm still so happy. Especially now that I have my gaming Facebook account back, so I can trust in my KKH file being saved properly. Sorry to spam this thread lol, I just had to share my excitement in that moment. :D
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hi Dolls! 💕

I have a question ... is it better to invite a contact who is maxed out or invite someone new?

Thanks in advance!

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @LindsayRose Invite someone new. Once they're maxed out, you don't receive anymore rewards for progressing the relationship. 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    @LindsayRose Invite someone new. Once they're maxed out, you don't receive anymore rewards for progressing the relationship. 
    okay, good to know! thank you ☺️
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    edited May 2021
    just curious! what's the max level and max amount of fans on the game? 

edit: and has anyone reached that? what happens if you do? 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @aymandi Max fans is currently at 2 billion (they increase this sometimes after updates)

Not sure what the max level is. I'm at 86 
    My levels are 94 on the iPad, and 99 for the Androids.  I'm anxious to see what happens next. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    @soundspretty @kokokokonut thank you girls! i have a long way to go! lol

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
    edited April 2021
    But its a fun journey! <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey guys! I hope you’re all doing well. I just wanted to ask you for some advice 😊

One of my very close friends told me yesterday that she is trying to build up the courage to divorce her husband. He’s been unfaithful to her several times with different women, and even though he told her he would work on himself and never do it again, she found evidence that he has done it again 😔 She’s really heartbroken and humiliated by the whole situation, and has spent a lot of time defending the relationship to other people for the last few years. She has two children with this man, and I know that’s going to make it harder to try to leave him. 

I want to make sure I give her all the love and support she needs during this horrible time. We live on separate continents at the moment. If you or someone you know has gone through this, what do you recommend to me as a friend? Things I can say or do to make sure that she never feels alone, feels strong enough to safely take this next step, and maybe brighten up her days a little bit. 
    You could look around online for websites or FB Groups  that support women in her position.  They probably have a wealth of resources, hotlines, referrals.  Then just be there as her listening board. Share with her the info and resources, and support her when she needs a friend. Listening, and leading her to resources is really all you  can do.  In the event it works out you do NOT a want to be known as the friend who helped her almost break up the marriage.   (Let her be the one to say all the horrible things about him. Support her without bashing him.  Agree with her, don’t offer your own feelings about him.  She’s probably been making excuses for him for some time, if you say Joe’s a creep, out of habit she might jump to defend him. ). Just be there for her, and help her find a online support group with resources.  
    As far as brightening her day, talk about things not marriage related. Talk about her adorable kids. Talk about things she likes to do. When she isn’t thinking about her marriage, take her head to the things she;s passionate about.  She is lucky to have a friend like you. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks so much @kokokokonut; that’s great advice! Especially not badmouthing him; she’s probably getting enough of that at the moment, I’ll definitely keep that in mind! I’m going to find a forum online for women getting divorced or coming to terms with infidelity and see what they have to offer. I hadn’t even thought of that!
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    Haven’t posted here in a while! I’ve been playing really infrequently lately, but here’s a fun pride look I made in June. My doll and her husband have been happily married since 2015, they’re my fav bi emo power couple

And a Kimiversary look with cancer sign vibes, my doll and I are both cancers since my birthday’s in June and I made my doll sometime in late June or early July 2014 when the game came out lol

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Did anyone else see a video when they opened the game today?? I wasn't paying attention - - looking out of the window 😩-- and when I turned back to the game I clicked the X button not realizing that it was probably not an ad. And now idk if it was another video msg announcement or what 😭😭
    It was a video from Kim, saying how exciting it was to be traveling in the game to some of Kim’s favorite places.   And exciting clothes from camping things to old Hollywood!  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited August 2021
    It was a video from Kim, saying how exciting it was to be traveling in the game to some of Kim’s favorite places.   And exciting clothes from camping things to old Hollywood!  
    Thank you! 
  • OxyOxy Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I think my game was possessed by some demon. This has never happened to me before.. lord save us

The... "Hand".. or arm... It moves 

Mom come pick me up, even my cat is scared..
    I've been acting really dumb today 😖 first I went to the location to do the final gig on this week's quest and instead of going into the Mirimount office I went into the Brew Palms and started an 8-hour gig that I hadn't completed. I spent all my energy before I realized I was doing the wrong gig.

And now I lost track of my tickets, went into autopilot and submitted a look without realizing I hadn't earned my free ticket yet so I used one I had won and was saving for when I needed it 😭
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 📸👗 2021 KK:H OOTD - Daily Fashion Thread 💄🤳.
    edited October 2021
    I was bored and decided to scroll through the top shows. Glu really has a sense of humor 😂

My personal favorite

🍊😆
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts
    Not sure where to put this but where do I Find my Hollywood id?