🗳️ SYS - 4/22/21 80's Icon SYS 🗳️

Comments

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @Amy136602  I think we are in the same group again!  Your looks are perfect, good luck! 🙂

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited April 2021
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I’m only silver I and my group already has ticket buyers. 🥺
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @Amy136602  I think we are in the same group again!  Your looks are perfect, good luck! 🙂

Yes I see you thank you so much!!💕 Good luck!🍀 can’t wait to see all your looks! ☺️
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I didn't do too badly with the diamond boxes. I had been wanting that blue jumpsuit so I'm happy!

75 diamonds: in the voting booth would be 3 dresses or hairs
    I got 3 dresses, 1 stockings/shoes, and 2 hairs! 🤓
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    LaceyH said:
    Here’s my first two looks! I have high hopes for these but I feel like if this SYS is anything like the last few, I’ll get maximum 35-39 🤪
    Ok but your first look is my dreamgirl @LaceyH! I love that look from head to toe 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’m only silver I and my group already has ticket buyers. 🥺
    same! i hate this 💔 i want the TS prizes so badly but top 4 are already 150+ !!! i guess i might still be able to get the gloves if i’m lucky ... 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Huh??? This disturbs me. 

genuine question, is it only disturbing if the player is white? or is it equally disturbing if the player is black? because i've seen black players on the forum show both black and white dolls and it seems to be fine. i understand the outrage if this is a white player who changes to a black doll, but how would you know?
    Platform: iOS
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    This sys feels 😴🥴 
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    lulula said:
    Huh??? This disturbs me. 

genuine question, is it only disturbing if the player is white? or is it equally disturbing if the player is black? because i've seen black players on the forum show both black and white dolls and it seems to be fine. i understand the outrage if this is a white player who changes to a black doll, but how would you know?
    I’ve been following a lot of the conversations on this topic. I would be disturb if it was a white doll changing her color to black or a black doll changing her color to white. Our skin color is one thing we can’t change and should be happy and proud to live in it in a perfect world. Hair color and eyes we change all the time. This is my honest humble opinion. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited April 2021
    first two looks. i hope some of y’all don’t mind that i straight up copied your outfits for my second look 😂 i need all the inspiration i could get 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

my three looks 😊i’m on 3rd place rn there’s only one ticket buyer in my booth 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I got the shoes in the diamond boxes!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Well this is annoying 🥲

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    *sigh* 

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I thought I'd maybe spend a few diamonds on the boxes to see if I'd get lucky but after seeing how bad they looked I think I'll pass... literally why are they just full of dye lmfao 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Rooo said:
    hair ideas from the VB. pop star and 70's styles are getting popular pick too.
    it really depends on your overall styling. you truly do not need an afro/POC hair to score well
    and votes are rigged anyway

Bottom row, last pic, that's my doll! That look got me 49!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Huh??? This disturbs me. 
    We talked about it in the forum a lot and I think (I hope) most dolls here understand why not to do this. But this doll could be a younger kid who doesn't know these things, we just do not know
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Nevermind 
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    e_corvo said:

oh no
    @e_corvo hope u'll do well because the last time i got 60, the following looks got me 53. Btw what is the hair that you used for your profile picture? Is that an edit or from event? That color is really cute on you