šŸ—³ļø SYS - 4/22/21 80's Icon SYS šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @LindaVB hi, i think weā€˜re in a TS group together. i really enjoyed your looks so far...my dolls name is fairyberry:)
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    These scores got me 4th in my silver 3 group. Guess other dolls are struggling like me

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @violettaelliot
    fingers crossed!Ā 
    the hair is from this diamond kollection <3

very pretty and most simmilar to my real hair nowdays
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @LindaVB hi, i think weā€˜re in a TS group together. i really enjoyed your looks so far...my dolls name is fairyberry:)
    Hi @fairyberry! Oh that's always nice to be in a TS group with a forum member! Thanks I'm really struggling to get inspiration though...
    Good luck to you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    lulula said:
    Huh??? This disturbs me.Ā 

genuine question, is it only disturbing if the player is white? or is it equally disturbing if the player is black? because i've seen black players on the forum show both black and white dolls and it seems to be fine. i understand the outrage if this is a white player who changes to a black doll, but how would you know?
    Iā€™ve been following a lot of the conversations on this topic. I would be disturb if it was a white doll changing her color to black or a black doll changing her color to white. Our skin color is one thing we canā€™t change and should be happy and proud to live in it in a perfect world. Hair color and eyes we change all the time. This is my honest humble opinion.Ā 

I find this so silly. So what if it's not your skin color in real life? The doll doesn't have to be you. You can create any character you want, there isn't a right way to play the game. I don't understand why that would disturb anyone. It's a pointless outrage.

The first time the London SYS happened, just for kicks I tried making a doll that looked like Lily Allen in the LDN music video. I even posted it here, no one treated me like a public enemy for it. Was that disturbing in any way?Ā 

• fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @LindaVB feeling the same way haha...but also good luck to you!Ā 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    lulula said:

genuine question, is it only disturbing if the player is white? or is it equally disturbing if the player is black? because i've seen black players on the forum show both black and white dolls and it seems to be fine. i understand the outrage if this is a white player who changes to a black doll, but how would you know?
    Iā€™ve been following a lot of the conversations on this topic. I would be disturb if it was a white doll changing her color to black or a black doll changing her color to white. Our skin color is one thing we canā€™t change and should be happy and proud to live in it in a perfect world. Hair color and eyes we change all the time. This is my honest humble opinion.Ā 

I find this so silly. So what if it's not your skin color in real life? The doll doesn't have to be you. You can create any character you want, there isn't a right way to play the game. I don't understand why that would disturb anyone. It's a pointless outrage.

The first time the London SYS happened, just for kicks I tried making a doll that looked like Lily Allen in the LDN music video. I even posted it here, no one treated me like a public enemy for it. Was that disturbing in any way?Ā 

I wish i could press that agree button harderĀ 
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

šŸ„²
    Platform: iOS āœØ Level: 32 āœØ Aussie šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗšŸ¦˜ā˜ŗļø
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    We talked about it in the forum a lot and I think (I hope) most dolls here understand why not to do this. But this doll could be a younger kid who doesn't know these things, we just do not know
    That is true. I didnā€™t think of that. Thank you
    Koakuma said:
    lulula said:

To each itā€™s own. I get what youā€™re saying but so many dolls find it disturbing and disrespectful and I chose to respect them. Who am I to say that how they feel about the situation and what has lead them to feel this way isnā€™t a valid reason. I live in the US where so much has happened now and in history to POC so I can understand why they donā€™t want their skin color used as an accessory or a costume change. But if thatā€™s how you feel thatā€™s your opinion and your right. This is how I feel.Ā 
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    I think my votes are pretty good but I am 4th in Silver III :( Seems to be that there are ticket buyers šŸ˜¢
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    lulula said:

To each itā€™s own. I get what youā€™re saying but so many dolls find it disturbing and disrespectful and I chose to respect them. Who am I to say that how they feel about the situation and what has lead them to feel this way isnā€™t a valid reason. I live in the US where so much has happened now and in history to POC so I can understand why they donā€™t want their skin color used as an accessory or a costume change. But if thatā€™s how you feel thatā€™s your opinion and your right. This is how I feel.Ā 

Okay. But why do you feel it's necessary to post an anonymous doll, who you don't know anything about the person behind it, no idea which skin color is the 'acessory' in this case, and who did a great job on both her looks, here? Is this Noelle doll even on the forum?
    Koakuma said:
    Koakuma said:
    lulula said:

Okay. But why do you feel it's necessary to post an anonymous doll, who you don't know anything about the person behind it, no idea which skin color is the 'acessory' in this case, and who did a great job on both her looks, here? Is this Noelle doll even on the forum?
    I have no idea who it is. Iā€™ve seen it done on the forum and I followed suit. I was sharing how I felt about it as Iā€™ve seen many dolls here do the same.Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please focus on comments about the game and be respectful while posting on the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    @violettaelliot
    fingers crossed!Ā 
    the hair is from this diamond kollection <3

very pretty and most simmilar to my real hair nowdays
    @e_corvo that is so pretty! Hopefully i could get the hair when the kollection come around
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @emmaisson your looks are amazing!! Votes are rigged, donā€™t worry āœØ
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Itā€™s so unfair that to get to the last earnable we have to pretty much score 42 and above for every single look we submit... Personally IĀ think that at least the points for the last earnable should be lower so itā€™s actually achievable, Iā€™ve been playing this game for almost two years and I only got to the last earnable a few times! I know itā€™s all about money and blah blah but it doesnā€™t EVER cross my mind to spend money on this game if not even that will guarantee I get to the last earnable, as last week I was 120 points away from reaching it! Sorry for the rant yall, Iā€™m just so frustrated with my 30s curse šŸ˜­
    Iā€™ve been feeling this same way for many months now, almost a year, I donā€™t know how dolls who donā€™t spend money get the last earnable? Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve been playing for a while and they simply have good luck? I just want that same luck, itā€™s so frustrating every single sys for me like I rarely get in the 50s... I know I always complain about this but come on itā€™s a game, itā€™s supposed to be enjoyable
    šŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Ā Free Player |Ā iOS šŸ’–
    āœØ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only āœØ
  • lovejaaylovejaay Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    anyone else experiencing this glitch with these shoes?
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    My votes just keep getting lower and lower šŸ˜©šŸ„²
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Doing better than I expected!Ā 

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Rikk said:
    LaceyH said:
    Hereā€™s my first two looks! I have high hopes for these but I feel like if this SYS is anything like the last few, Iā€™ll get maximum 35-39 šŸ¤Ŗ
    Ok but your first look is my dreamgirl @LaceyH! I love that look from head to toeĀ 
    OMG thank you! Thatā€™s so kind. I was living for that outfit tbh šŸ„µĀ 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    My first four looks! Ā Iā€™m doing better than I have been doing the last few SYS, so Iā€™m happy lol.

My looks (they are backwards, but Iā€™m too lazy to fix it šŸ˜‚, starts with the fourth look ends with the first one):

Level 29
    iOS
    āœØšŸ’–
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Guys quick question. I literally donā€™t know what to wear šŸ˜© but I made up this outfit

So if I should create a whole different outfit cuz itā€™s not matching the theme press: Lol
    #1: awesome
    #2: Like

edit: typosĀ 
    also if you have any suggestions please lmk I really want Kourtneyā€™s dress but Iā€™m not getting enough votes šŸ˜©
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“