Free box

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Want to ask, is the hair in Gb for POC? Or is it 80's big curl hair? If that is POC hair then i don't need to chase it, looks cute though
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I have grown an appreciation for party weekends now that I know how to complete them on time 😂 can’t wait for spoilers!
    I take this back, now it’s harder since we didn’t get the extra bonus stars for completing the event 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    Tried the kollection for the hell of it since I’m not a huge fan of the style provided but I guess the hairpin is kinda cute
    Want to ask, is the hair in Gb for POC? Or is it 80's big curl hair? If that is POC hair then i don't need to chase it, looks cute though
    I want to say it’s big curly hair since the 80s was all about that huge hair and I have seen it in fashion/movies from that time where many women had worn their hair like that 

but correct me if I’m wrong!
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @KalindaKing why didn't we get our event points for finishing this weeks storyline?????
  • JJthedrummer83JJthedrummer83 Registered Users 149 Posts
    my nephews picked the box with shoes. since they were blue, they wanted me to match 
    hollywood bitch so fake she seems real
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited April 2021
    does anyone know if we do the billionaire club pt 5 we get extra starts for the party weekend event ??
  • monamushroommonamushroom Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Hi dolls! Life has happened and I have been away from this game for almost a year! And now I am so exited to come back to a party event! 🥰🥳
    IOS <br>Feel free to add me 💕

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    does anyone know if we do the billionaire club pt 5 we get extra starts for the party weekend event ??

No, unfortunately. You get k-stars 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Welcome Back @monamushroom nice to see you again!  Just in time for a weekend of fun and prizes! <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving the items from this week. The eyes are pretty stunning in blue and red. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I won the eyes, I hate the eyebrows 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Lol this is so random and idk where to post this but why does the weekly quest pop up thing say Las Vegas, California?

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    There's a Glitch Fix thread in FAQ.  I'll grab the link.  (But here's good too! ;) )

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    kkhxio said:

Hold up. I didn’t get any kstars 🥲🤚🏼
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    kkhxio said:

Whaaaat? How many? I didn’t continue the story to wait til VIP for the dress
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    I was about to choose the Makeup 😭💔

🦋Android Player🦋
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

how lucky can you get??🤩🤩
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I want to say it’s big curly hair since the 80s was all about that huge hair and I have seen it in fashion/movies from that time where many women had worn their hair like that 

@stellarsphere thank you so much, it helps me. Sorry if i ask about POC hair a lot of times in this forum... i don't really able to know about POC hair because sometimes i thought it just big curly hair or rasta hair as from music inspiration. In one of my country's island, Bali, people like to make rasta hair for their vacation style. There are also a lot of women in beaches could be paid to braid or spin your hair, so before i found this forum i never thought about POC hair as something so racist from some people. I think the style looks so cool, i even grow up thinking i would have rasta hair one day
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    i wasn’t going to spin bc i didn’t like the outfits but thought it would be useful for next sys and got the bundle 💕

@stellarsphere thank you so much, it helps me. Sorry if i ask about POC hair a lot of times in this forum... i don't really able to know about POC hair because sometimes i thought it just big curly hair or rasta hair as from music inspiration. In one of my country's island, Bali, people like to make rasta hair for their vacation style. There are also a lot of women in beaches could be paid to braid or spin your hair, so before i found this forum i never thought about POC hair as something so racist from some people. I think the style looks so cool, i even grow up thinking i would have rasta hair one day
    I’m hispanic and hispanics (from islands like Dominican Republic) tend to have people of all skin colors and they all tend to wear similar hairstyles since that’s the culture there. Plenty of spanish people such as myself naturally have huge, thick hair, and a lot of us style our hair in similar ways since we tend to have similar hair types! But, again, the hairstyle for this SYS I am pretty sure is just based off of a generic 80s look since the big hair was the style back then. 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    so happy I got the only item I wanted in my free box 💞

iOS player
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Missing getting hand items from the weekly goals 🥲
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    Got the bundle on my first spin 🥰