Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• esquviduesquvidu Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    esquvidu said:
    I've been playing for a while but only recently found this form so I guess I'm a newbie... How can I make the most stars? I own a few businesses but I can never afford to get anything, so what all can I do to earn them? Also, am I the only one who doesn't get to watch videos everyday??? I have no clue how many stars I can even earn from them so I'm trying to make a realistic goal.
    If you have 20 videos to watch everyday, then you can make 600 a month on videos alone
    Omg!!! I've never gotten 20 videos a day. Ugh.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    esquvidu said:
    KkhElena said:
    esquvidu said:
    I've been playing for a while but only recently found this form so I guess I'm a newbie... How can I make the most stars? I own a few businesses but I can never afford to get anything, so what all can I do to earn them? Also, am I the only one who doesn't get to watch videos everyday??? I have no clue how many stars I can even earn from them so I'm trying to make a realistic goal.
    If you have 20 videos to watch everyday, then you can make 600 a month on videos alone
    Omg!!! I've never gotten 20 videos a day. Ugh.
    Me neither
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Will probably spend on a kollection this week tho

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I don’t know whether to buy the storyline dress so my k-stars may not be safe but here’s my update! 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Since I'm past the bare minimum I wanted to have and had self control during VIP, I had the get the storyline look. I already missed out on the Miss Managed look so I at least wanted to get this one. But this is the last time leading up to the sale that I let myself buy a look. 
    Edit: Emerald green dye isn't my favorite but if you have a lot of it, I'd use 5 on this dress because it looks nice. I'm also using sapphire when I get one more drop of it. 
    Platform: Android

• CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Back to saving I guess I caved in and bought the storyline dress and I got the cloud nine kollection

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    I’m joining a little bit late lol but my goal is 1200 kstars for now! 

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I was struggling on my own so far but i thought i better join the community🥰 after today’s extravagance, spending 175 to that gorgeous dress, hair and accessory, i am back to 1500s🤷‍♀️ My first goal is to reach 2000 by the end of May🤞 

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

weekly update! i got the storyline dress today, and i spent 160 stars during the weekend. i got to grind for some stars, but i’m down since last week/:
    but bc of the weekly sysI have 61 diamonds lol, idk what to use them on
  • icedchaiteaicedchaitea Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    update, spent 55 during vip weekend 
  • flaviebrownleyflaviebrownley Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Update ✨ I caved in and had to chase the butterfly dress during VIP, back to saving now✨
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I would have more kstars, but I had to buy this outfit 🙈😄 good thing I spend only 10kstars on Vip. But now I think I’m not gonna reach my goal 😄

iOS player 

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

Update 🙈 I'm so poor... I spent on VIP and had to buy this weeks outfit 🙆‍♀️ Back to saving now... 
  • ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I spun a kollection for vip then bought a pet for a lux goal today. I passed my goal again so my new one will be 3000!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Here are the charts for week 5! I actually almost forgot that i was supposed to update and post the charts today lol! After that vip event and that gorgeous bundle that we were offered our savings went downhill a little bit, but that's fine! Don't worry about it, you will be able to save up again! I myself is also guilty of spending 500 kstars on the vip and then buying the bundle, it really was too good to say no to! Anyways, wishing you all luck this coming week and i hope you get lots of kstars!<3

You all know the drill by now - you can join at any time, and if you haven't set a goal yet you can still do that! Also, if you forgot to update this week, no worries! If you post an update in the coming week i will add it to week 6 like everyone elses!:)
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    So close to 1000 kstars! 
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    My update 💚 

Rose Squad🌹🥰
    I already started an offer to earn back more than what I spent this week and I'll post tomorrow. I took a turn on the new kollection and got dye so I'm not bothering with it again.

• melissaakkhmelissaakkh Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Late Thursday Update! I’d forgot to post lmao and wow everyone’s progress is amazing 🤩😳 You all rlly encourage(d) me to save 🥰🖤 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Hi dolls! I haven’t posted on this thread but I’ve been trying to save at least 500 for the anniversary event! Does anyone have any idea if the next VIP event will be it already or not yet? I only have 400 right now and I wanna get the New Royal kollection but not if the next VIP weekend is the one with discounts 😢
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    KKH_Ren said:
    Hi dolls! I haven’t posted on this thread but I’ve been trying to save at least 500 for the anniversary event! Does anyone have any idea if the next VIP event will be it already or not yet? I only have 400 right now and I wanna get the New Royal kollection but not if the next VIP weekend is the one with discounts 😢
    I believe I read somewhere in the forum that Kimiversary was on June 24th so you still have time to save up.
  • PearlPearl Registered Users 77 Posts
    How strict are you guys with your saving strategies?
    I always want the new kollections and boxes that come out, but then feel bad for spending my stars. Is it worth it to skip out on all of these items and only wait for Kimiversary?
    edited April 2021
    Spend some this week but I'm back to saving.

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Pearl said:
    How strict are you guys with your saving strategies?
    I always want the new kollections and boxes that come out, but then feel bad for spending my stars. Is it worth it to skip out on all of these items and only wait for Kimiversary?
    I was strict for my first sale and mostly got useful closet items back then. This will be my third sale and I’m not that strict anymore, if I love kollections or giftbox items I will spend to get what I want. But I already have 1000+ stars saved, so I dont feel thaaat bad when I chase items. 

If it is your first sale and your closet isnt that big yet,I would recommend to be a bit more strict to get some useful closet items
    Tessakkh What would you say are useful closet items? I have a few things I like picked out but I don’t know if they’re considered useful.

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Tessakkh What would you say are useful closet items? I have a few things I like picked out but I don’t know if they’re considered useful.

You should try and get a lot of handhelds! If you dont own an aura I would get one or even two. The doves are really useful for outside themes and last sale we had the gold confetti as a throwback item which is really good for most themes. If you dont own any makeup you really should go for the contour and/or highlighter and some good lips. I feel like we can earn some pretty eyes in game, but you can also buy some eyes if you have the kstars left. 

For clothes: You could get a couple of hairstyles and a couple of dresses. I would also advice everyone to get some more casual items, considering we lately get more casuals sys themes. These are some of my favorites: 
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Couldn't save much this week because of my midterms, but here is my week 6 update✨

ios player - English isn't my first language
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Haven’t played much this week, losing a bit of interest tbh. 
    Tessakkh Thank you for responding. I’ll keep that in mind when the sale comes around. 😊

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Update✨✨
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y