🗳️ SYS 4/26/21 Lords & Ladies SYS👑🗳️

Comments

• kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    AriDoll said:
    @kkhjulia it’s from this kollection✨ (Screenshot from the encyclopedia):Tysm! ❤️
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    i've been doing horribly in the last 2 SYS so i hope my scores pick up for this one because i love all the items!! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

A few of the looks I’ll probably submit. It feels like it will be fun to come up with outfits for this SYS
    Where is the 1st/4th dress from it’s perfect for this theme! Your looks are great!
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

I'm hoping these will work. Wish I had the zzz aura for that second look :( 
  • thetwentyeighththetwentyeighth Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @mandamay76

Thank you! ☺️
    That dress is from the Halloween boxes. I dyed it with the wine red for the 1st look.
  • badamsbadams Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    For all those that are having Brigerton withdrawals.. (which is probably the reason why we are having this themed sys, it’s on trend.) Watch Downton Abby. I put it off for so long because I couldn’t get into the first episode and because there was so much hype about it years ago, now I finally know why. It’s exactly what you need and is the perfect binge watch.
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Does anyone who has a limited kloset/hardly owns gowns, have an idea of what they will wear? I’m at a lost because nothing in my kloset screams this theme 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Does anyone who has a limited kloset/hardly owns gowns, have an idea of what they will wear? I’m at a lost because nothing in my kloset screams this theme 😭
    Honestly, I’d just go for elegant gowns! I wouldn’t worry about being historically accurate because the prizes aren’t particularly accurate themselves lmao 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

IOS Player 
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

Gloves and hat? Okay Kim! 🤣❤️💕 its a lot of purple, but I think it will works. At least, I hope🤞🏽🤞🏽
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• KKHMICAELAKKHMICAELA Registered Users, Member 649 Posts
    So excited for this SYS! Hopefully I have the correct dresses for the theme😂👗
  • Aniya_Aniya_ Registered Users, Member 198 Posts
    Inspo
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    I literally have nothing for this sys 🤦🏼‍♀️ Watch me flop.. but then again scores are fake so I might do well 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm mostly using dresses with a full skirt since the call was for both empire waists and full skirts. They're not historically accurately but it's the closest I can get. 
    Platform: Android

• tofutanvikkhtofutanvikkh Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    maggiemay said:
    Oh no, I like everything. Now I have to try and stay in gold, I really want a chance to get those gloves.
    You predicted the fan handheld LMAO 😭
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @christelbensonn your doll is really pretty 🌼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    @christelbensonn your doll is really pretty 🌼
    Thank you Amanda 😇
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts

Bronze - hair, skirt, earrings
    Cool, another unqiue one of a kind item that only people in Gold have a chance to get. 

@KalindaKing Its hard to get excited about any themes because the new SYS still sucks & most players looks flop. It doesn't matter how we style looks because the scores are rigged. 

Get rid of tier levels, keep the gold prize distribution. Let 3 SYS tickets stack, logging in every 12 hours is unhealthy. Reduce the points needed for the last earnable cus a 42 average is no longer realistic. 

SAY IT LOUDER!!!!! 👏🏼🗣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The 80s one didn't go as well as I hoped so I'm not expecting much with this one.
    Platform: Android

• MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    I think I like gloves and that book!📖📖📖
  • MammenMammen Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Hope this time good luck🥺🥺🥺