UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I have received the same score for 5 straight looks now. Has this ever happened to anyone? For my last look I put something together that I thought was a little off theme and I got the same score.

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I’ve been really busy this weekend so I haven’t really thought a lot about my looks. I’m surprised about the last one; I quickly submitted it as I had an appointment and forgot to change the shoes 😅 At least I’m scoring better than I previously was !

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I was getting good enough scores to think I'll actually be able to get to the earnable dress. I'm in silver 2, not gold.
    Platform: Android

• aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    hello dolls! i know this has nothing to do with this SYS but does anyone know the actual max level on the game? and what happens when you reach it? 
    mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:

🖤 agree
    🧡 LOL 
    Thanks for helping me pick guys!!! Its my best score so far 

A few more gorgeous looks from the voting booth featuring our very own @Amy136602

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LaceyH it’s one of my fav and it’s from an old weekend event, it’s available with diamonds 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I go through this every sys I have buy 12 tickets every time still my scores don’t pick up, my looks aren’t d best but I’m working with what I have available it’s not cool it’s hard to enjoy this game I dropped it for a whole 2yrs decided to start enjoying it again but it’s been hard to enjoy it I’m more annoyed to y I have spent so much on dis game I have seen ppl have d best score without even trying and it’s sad because it’s frustrate me to what I am doing wrong? It’s took me 8 looks to get d bag I wonder how many more looks for me to get d dress, glu please whatever u guys think you are doing just to get money out of ppl pocket it’s isn’t funny it’s a game and it’s meant to be enjoyable you guys have made it hard to enjoy especially with when u include Diamond into everything and make it impossible to earn it instead we are forced to buy it not cool. I won’t b participating in sys anymore because whether or not I participate I don’t get any of the rewards so why waste my Energy and stress myself ✌🏽
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts

Side game 60, we all know what's coming next.....😭
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited April 2021
    The 80s seem to be confused with disco.

and Um, how are ppl even getting 60s? It’s like a magical unicorn. 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I can't get past 40 on my side game. I've been getting awful scores on that game the last 4 sys events. I'm getting low 40s on my main game. I like the earnable dress, but it's not worth an extra ticket since I've seen what's to come. I'm just tired of crappy scores.😣🥺
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Are people actually voting for 80’s or just voting for anything.. like others are saying people are getting mixed up with disco but those looks are getting good votes.. I dunno seems when you follow the dress code to a t it doesn’t seem to work.. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I can’t even get a 30 now, I suppose I shouldn’t take offence to it seen as the scores don’t seem to be genuine and you just get lucky or you don’t. I give up being happy if I get a good score and sad when I don’t because it’s not personal.. I get better scores with looks I purposely make look bad 😂
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

I had looks that got 50s but this one was my favorite 🍦
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I go through this every sys I have buy 12 tickets every time still my scores don’t pick up, my looks aren’t d best but I’m working with what I have available it’s not cool it’s hard to enjoy this game I dropped it for a whole 2yrs decided to start enjoying it again but it’s been hard to enjoy it I’m more annoyed to y I have spent so much on dis game I have seen ppl have d best score without even trying and it’s sad because it’s frustrate me to what I am doing wrong? It’s took me 8 looks to get d bag I wonder how many more looks for me to get d dress, glu please whatever u guys think you are doing just to get money out of ppl pocket it’s isn’t funny it’s a game and it’s meant to be enjoyable you guys have made it hard to enjoy especially with when u include Diamond into everything and make it impossible to earn it instead we are forced to buy it not cool. I won’t b participating in sys anymore because whether or not I participate I don’t get any of the rewards so why waste my Energy and stress myself ✌🏽
    I totally agree with you. It’s so frustrating because you spend money on stars and diamonds and you buy items that are for the theme and still get poor scores. I did a look with leg warmers and big hair and colorful outfit which also represents 80’s and I got low 30’s. Matter a fact no matter what I submit I get mostly 30’s and I honestly feel like I’m stuck in some algorithm that won’t give me better scores no matter what I do. I refuse to believe that all my looks deserve about the same scores constantly whether they are low or high. It’s always the same range. It’s frustrating and tiring. I’m making them rich while getting nothing for it. I too buy tickets and my scores are terrible while seeing others out of theme get extremely high scores. 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    My two looks following that 60😑 You couldn’t even pay me to believe this isn’t rigged in some way🙄
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Is it just me or when you buy tickets your votes are kind lower?
    Like, if I play without spending I'm always getting at least 40s, but if I buy 12 tickets and get a bunch o 30s before going back to 40/50s.
    It feels like since you have more chances to post more looks that makes you have lower scores and that way other people won't be so much behind you? Or just to force you to spend all the tickets you bought, idk.
    Maybe this is a little bit of a conspiracy theory but it always happens to me 🤷‍♀️
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I totally agree with you. It’s so frustrating because you spend money on stars and diamonds and you buy items that are for the theme and still get poor scores. I did a look with leg warmers and big hair and colorful outfit which also represents 80’s and I got low 30’s. Matter a fact no matter what I submit I get mostly 30’s and I honestly feel like I’m stuck in some algorithm that won’t give me better scores no matter what I do. I refuse to believe that all my looks deserve about the same scores constantly whether they are low or high. It’s always the same range. It’s frustrating and tiring. I’m making them rich while getting nothing for it. I too buy tickets and my scores are terrible while seeing others out of theme get extremely high scores. 
    Not the best look but 🥴
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    tortor said:
    A few more gorgeous looks from the voting booth featuring our very own @Amy136602

Yup that’s me!!💕 Thanks for spotting me!! @tortor unfortunately that look didn’t do so well 🥺💔
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
    Amy136602 said:
    tortor said:

Yup that’s me!!💕 Thanks for spotting me!! @tortor unfortunately that look didn’t do so well 🥺💔
    Mine are not doing so hot either @Amy136602

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Not the best look but 🥴
    Wow, that’s insane and a waste of a ticket. Your doll looks so pretty. I’m so sorry. This is the score I got for the earned dress that I submitted extra tickets for. I stopped using the big hair and bright makeup because it wasn’t doing anything for me 😔
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 6-10

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I’ve given up on the theme cause of very low scores but I’m happy looks I had fun making are scoring well!

This hairstyle has been working very good for me as well, may stick with it for the rest of the event.