🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    can you tell the team, that this shoes need to be fixed

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• GlitterfaceGlitterface Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    @RRM @Koakuma thank you so much! I don't own a lot of businesses, so I guess I should get around to that and try not to spin on Kollections,they just have beautiful items there sometimes,though.🙈
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    idk where to ask this but for how long are kstars offers usually available? i want to buy something from one but would rather wait until double kstars are available :#
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    Is there a prize for completing this weeks quest? 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @sardelis09 many players said they didn’t get any bonus event points. kalinda let the team know of this a few hours ago. it’s probably a glitch and hopefully we get compensated soon  
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh okay thanks! I thought there would be a handheld prize again like the past weeks 
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    Is there a prize for completing this weeks quest? 

I got this necklace when I finished the quest but I as others have said there were no event points 
  • matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @sardelis09 many players said they didn’t get any bonus event points. kalinda let the team know of this a few hours ago. it’s probably a glitch and hopefully we get compensated soon  
    I was so disappointed! Glad to know it’s most likely a glitch 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you completed the weekly quest and didn't get event currency, check your game now for a call from Simon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
    If you completed the weekly quest and didn't get event currency, check your game now for a call from Simon!
    Just got my event points now! Thank you 👏🏼
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Thank you So much! 🌸
    iOS player 

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Koakuma said:

Good news! With the accessory from the quest outfit you can use handhelds with this hair again! 

Put the glove on - put the hair on, the glove will disappear - put on some nails, your doll will move normally and you can use handhelds again

I missed being able to do this

Edit: Actually I think it's something from the update, now every item that remove the nails like clutches with nail attached or gloves allows you to do this, just like it was before. This is part of the thing where handhelds are coming off after putting nails that was mentioned a few posts before mine

Please don't fix it again 🥺
    Thank you so much for this, I tried it on the Korkov hair and it worked like a charm!!💞 Also, where is that hairstyle from? It’s gorgeous 🥰
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    @KalindaKing

only lol'd because that is a hilarious glitch!  I hadn't noticed it before.  
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Thanks @GluAdmin for giving us event points and K Stars. That was actually very generous with Kimaversary around the corner. It may not be a lot, but the diamonds and k stars are a welcomed bonus!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    So is there any way to progress the storyline but keep the pop up shop outfit available? Or are we stuck in the story until we buy the outfit?
    iOS
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    e_corvo said:
    @KalindaKing

where are those shoes from ? 😻
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
     @kkhxio from november 2020 dating event!

Platform: iOS
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Wasn’t sure where to post this but I wanted to share! I got this fashion goals back in my rotation and I’ve been wanting these eyes for so long, so I finally took the plunge. They are so lovely, even though I paid $10 for eyes lol 🤣

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I saw in an earlier post that the pearl/gem necklace is the prize for completing this week’s billionaire ball quest. If delayed until later(meaning after this weekend) can you still get the necklace or do you have to finish the quest before the weekend’s event ends? Anyone know? Also saw Kalinda’s post that as long as you haven’t declined the dress offer it can be purchased later. I don’t know if about the necklace. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Anyone else's game been crashing since the update? I've been extremely mentally tired and kinda been in a bad place mentally wise so I haven't really been in the game up until today. I can't get past the loading screen before it freezes, crashes then kicks me out of the game
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    deliqhted said:
    @KalindaKing Could you report this to the team? It’s the photos that hang in the Bel-Air home... creeps me out every time I go to my closet lol
    Mine disappear every time there is an update so does the one in the living room sometimes they reappear sometimes they don't and I have to re do them all which I've now given up doing as it's annoying!
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I managed to collect enough Kstars to get billionaires ball gown on Friday! Only now I'm completely Kstars broke....

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I saw in an earlier post that the pearl/gem necklace is the prize for completing this week’s billionaire ball quest. If delayed until later(meaning after this weekend) can you still get the necklace or do you have to finish the quest before the weekend’s event ends? Anyone know? Also saw Kalinda’s post that as long as you haven’t declined the dress offer it can be purchased later. I don’t know if about the necklace. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I've done lots of the weekday quests later & still gotten all the prizes, I did the quests that gave the music pass handheld, megaphone, & the cup all weeks later, I actually did them in the following update, and still got all the items (but no event points). I can't imagine this one would be any different so just don't buy the dress & then when you can, the storyline will progress & you'll get necklace as the story progresses. That's what happened with all the other quests so I doubt this one would be different. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Got the bundle on my first try. I like the dress but the hair looks a bit odd on my doll, makes her forehead look huge ☹️
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    We waiting for the newsletter!!!!!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I've done lots of the weekday quests later & still gotten all the prizes, I did the quests that gave the music pass handheld, megaphone, & the cup all weeks later, I actually did them in the following update, and still got all the items (but no event points). I can't imagine this one would be any different so just don't buy the dress & then when you can, the storyline will progress & you'll get necklace as the story progresses. That's what happened with all the other quests so I doubt this one would be different. 
    @DoloresWyatt thanks for the reply. I haven’t decided on the dress yet although it may help with the next sys. Just didn’t know if I should rush to complete the quest or not. 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    We waiting for the newsletter!!!!!
    Kalinda said that the newsletter will be out at the beginning of each month 

I guess the newsletter will be out in 6 days 🥰
    🦋Android Player🦋
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.