🗳️ SYS - 4/22/21 80's Icon SYS 🗳️

191011121315Next

Comments

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @sindhu lol wait yeah I didn’t even see that until just now😳 but no that’s not possible since the max amount of points you can get is 60, so maybe she meant 55-58 instead of 65-68? otherwise....🤔🥴
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Hi guys, I didn’t know where to share this but I wanted to spread awareness for this. 
    Such a cruel world she was only 19. 
    She was murdered by an Uber driver trying to get home after her job and her parents are in Mexico and they can not come to the United States due to their legal status

https://gofund.me/d403a869
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    3rd place 

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    My favorite, highest, and lowest. This SYS was all over the place lol but the 56 is my highest EVER! ❤

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Somehow ended in 12th, this is me mad because getting separates that are impossible to style is criminal 🤣 did absolutely awful this event, hoping for better algorithm tomorrow 🤞🏼

• AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts

Love the dress 

• maniyamaniya Registered Users, Member 129 Posts

Love the prizes this time around ❤️
    Btw is anyone having problems with the nail polish and bracelets? 
    Every time I put one on, the other comes off 😢
  • eclairteclairt Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    finished 5th 🥰

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Yaaay!! I came first, I had to drop to silver 2 to be in with a chance but I haven’t placed first since this new SYS was introduced! I love these items so much 😍😍
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Ended in 6th place with my extra ticket and I finally own a guitar 🥰 I actually love this outfit even more 💓

iOS player 

• MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    📦 
    Bronze box 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I got bumped down a few places and finished 9th in the end but that’s alright, I’m just happy I got the full outfit ! Everything is so pretty 😊💕
    Favourite, lowest and highest looks 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    Turned out to be a pretty good weekend. Finished the party event, got the dress from the diamond box, got both earnables and finished 6th in Gold ( I've never finished that high in Gold before.) I only had to buy one extra ticket to get the last earnables but it was worth it I love the dress. 
    I'll probably level back down next SYS because I don't really have anything that fits the theme but this weekend was fun.
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    AnnaKKH_ said:

Girl me too😅🤣
    First time I’ve been spotted 🙋🏼‍♀️😂😂😂
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    This sys was a disaster for me, my scores were in the 20s and low 30s... somewhere around the 11th ticket I just gave up and stopped submitting. Ended up 18th in silver III. 
    Every time after an update my scores tank.. and i wonder if it has something to do with not purchasing TT 3 sys in a row 🤷🏼‍♀️ And yeah, i havent been able to get the last item, nor place high on TS without those additional paid tickets. Rigged 100%. 

Anyways, congrats all on getting some of the items, those are great 💕
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    does it count as 1 of the 60 looks a doll is placed against if i don’t vote but click on “get this look” ??
    @LindsayRose @sindhu If I remember correctly Kalinda answered this question a long time ago and said that it doesn’t count as one of the votes! Just FYI 😊
  • MariaakkhMariaakkh Registered Users, Member 405 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @sindhu  @AnnaKKH_ Well idk because my two last looks were 65 and 68. And all the rest were 50-55. You putting “🤔🥴” like I’m lying or something, I got nothing to lie about girl wth 💀.
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Mariaakkh said:
    @sindhu  @AnnaKKH_ Well idk because my two last looks were 65 and 68. And all the rest were 50-55. You putting “🤔🥴” like I’m lying or something, I got nothing to lie about girl wth 💀.
    @Mariaakkh I was also confused, as far as I was aware, 60 is the maximum that I’ve ever seen on the forum and I thought it was the maximum score that people could get! Especially since once you get a 60 score, looks normally tank down to somewhere in the 30s afterwards. Definitely take screenshots next time because I think a lot of people would be interested to know if the scoring system has changed 🤗
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @BeckyWithTheGoodHair 60 is the maximum score you can get, i think she meant to say 55-58 instead 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @watermelonsugarhigh that’s what I also thought, but she said she got 65 and 68 twice now so 🤷‍♀️