Which one should I pick?

parishiltonparishilton Registered Users 16 Posts
2016_05_08_18_22_19.jpg

Comments

• KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    I would pick based on which outfit I liked most and which action I would most likely use. Hope this helps.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    Money Maker or Fashion Icon since both of the special action button pops up when doing gigs.

I also agree with Bella about choosing the outfit you like the most.
    Sophie
    I really should go by Belle because there is already a Koko. Good idea Cookie!
    A+++ level 36
  • parishiltonparishilton Registered Users 16 Posts
    I like all 3 :( it took me like 6 months to get here haha
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I did Money Maker first because I loved the outfit the most. Then I did the Fashion Icon I thought I'd like the dress more, but I don't care for it as much. I will do the Love Guru last and I'm working towards finishing my 2nd so I can do the last. None of them will make anything easier in the game or otherwise, so just go with the one with the clothing you like the most!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I picked Money Maker first - appearances are the easiest job type energy-wise so this helped that a little more. And the outfit is gorgeous
    Fashion icon again - for job purposes again (my least favorite of the outfits)

Ever since I have picked Love Guru - dating at the Oak has become a little more annoying as the bonus for the tap spot isn't worth the energy
    But that dress tho...
    I did Fashion Icon first because I liked the Balmain inspired dress. This was well before the in game Balmain collab which now has a ton of better looking Balmain dresses. The action comes in handy during gigs, sometimes.
    Sometimes, this action doesn't even pop up for me in modeling gigs.

I did Love Guru next because I loved the dress, even though I hardly dated.

And last I did the Moneymaker. I liked the outfit the least but, I think the Moneymaker action has helped me much more than the others. I would do it first if I had it to do over again.
    A+++ level 36
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I did Love, Fashion, and Money. I think I chose love cause a dating event was approaching and I thought it would help, but it was kinda meh.

If I had to do it over:
    for the outfit: Fashion, I just use the dress more
    for game purposes: Money, it does seem to help more.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Based on game benefits, not about clothes

1st = Money Maker, action balloon shows up on most of appearances and jobs, it always gives to you an extra energy bolts and more bonus stars to complete.

2nd = Fashion Icon, action balloon shows up on catwalks and acting jobs, it also gives to you an extra energy bolts and more bonus stars to complete.

3rd = Love Guru, action ballon shows up on dating, it it also gives to you an extra energy bolts and more bonus stars to complete. However, if your favorite dating place is Oak, and your favorite action balloon is "vintage wine", this action sometimes messes a little bit with it, sometimes you will need to use 9 energies to finish this action, so the vintage wine action appears.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    Based on game benefits, not about clothes

1st = Money Maker, action balloon shows up on most of appearances and jobs, it always gives to you an extra energy bolts and more bonus stars to complete.

2nd = Fashion Icon, action balloon shows up on catwalks and acting jobs, it also gives to you an extra energy bolts and more bonus stars to complete.

3rd = Love Guru, action ballon shows up on dating, it it also gives to you an extra energy bolts and more bonus stars to complete. However, if your favorite dating place is Oak, and your favorite action balloon is "vintage wine", this action sometimes messes a little bit with it, sometimes you will need to use 9 energies to finish this action, so the vintage wine action appears.

From someone who's been sitting on the fence about comebacks for so long--me!--I super appreciate how you composed this, hyerilee, it makes me just that little bit more brave about it! Thank youuuuu.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, Great post hyerlee. As someone who does Oak 99.999999999% of the time I used to hate needing to fill half a star and having to choose between 9(8 after you get an energy back in the task payout) energy and no $ or 4 Energy and 650$ for the wine. I did Love Guru first, so I started off hating the special task. They knock out a few of the smaller tasks in that gig. But now, if I have energy to burn, I'll take that instead of the $650 4 Energy if all I need is half a star filled.

But yes.....go with the Dress you like most. if you want full size pics of the dresses we'll be happy to post them for you. Whichever you choose.....you'll probably end up with all of them and be clamoring for more comebacks. Happy Comeback. Enjoy the Extra Energy. And.....parties are a quick way to gain fans on your 2nd climb to the top. Do a few gigs first then if you have Calabasas...throw parties in your slow time in the game.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I completed all 3 comebacks last year. The dresses are all gorgeous but I'll say do the Love Guru last and pick any of the other 2 first. The actions are all useless imo.

xQhPUD1.jpg
    PM to add
  • BlacChynaBlacChyna Registered Users 43 Posts
    I think you should choose money marker.
    Beyonce is pregnant with twins respect God and bow down. And happy black history month where all the blacks get the appreciation they deserve and black heroes who are long forgotten will be remembered all this month. :cool: - A'sia
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I chose Love Guru, but only because it was this past dating weekend event. I somehow thought it would be of some benefit haha! It only makes the one hour Oak dates seem wasteful when that special action button pops up. I like the dress, so I chose it. Blac Chyna I wish I would have chosen money maker:/
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • vegeta123vegeta123 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How long does it last? I feel like ive been doing love guru for months now
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I'm in my second come back now so far I've played it for like a month now and I think it's fast I don't know about 6 months
     though but I think it's fast I don't think it'll reach 6months because I'm really addicted to this game I log in everyday to play it whenever I'm free
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2021
    you had me at ‘addicted to this game’  <3. If you focus on parties, it’s the fastest way to get back to a high rank.   If you don’t mind missing the 600pt TB Event each M-F, I just do the Weekday storyline quest, and then just do parties. 
    @ondontini, will you be taking the 3rd comeback?  Of course you will because you (alike me and so many others here) are ‘addicted”. Hey, have y9u checked out the Darkside thread?  It;s for addicte, but no one tries to change you!  Lol.  I’ll find the link.  We have an ever growing 10 Signs you’re addicted List.   I’ll grab the link.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Oh, love the middle, but I did all 3 because it adds to your available energy accumulation. 
    But do which you like, you’ll use it more and be happier!
    ( I also tend to see the middle more in SYS, don’t know how well it does, but I think it’s hotter:)  )