🗳️ SYS 4/26/21 Lords & Ladies SYS👑🗳️

Comments

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    What a surprise 🤦‍♀️

I play on iOS
  • LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I probably shouldn’t of used the candles lol but at least for my second look, I got over 39 for the first time in a LONG time, probably at least 4-5 SYS events 🥲🤪  
  • JilliJilli Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    well
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    I voted for your first look @tortor!

Thank you 😊 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thought this was kinda cute but I’m watching myself drop through the ranks. 😅
    Gotta hope for a silver box since the hair is so far out of reach. 😔

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    you know.. I think our scores are just based on whatever group we’re in, so say I’m getting good or bad scores, the group I’m put in are the same.. @AnnaKKH_ you were in the 80’s group with me how were your scores? Because mine were terrible 😂 I’m getting good scores now.. but I’m not flattered lol
  • smcs97smcs97 Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    im okay 🙃
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm going to wait a couple of hours before I post my second look. Sometimes I score a little higher if I wait about 3-4 after my first one before posting another look.

The vb is confusing. Sometimes on theme looks are the pick, the other times it's a doll wearing a cocktail dress with tattoos and wild hair that is popular.🥴 Personally, I'm not voting for short dresses, tattoos, and crazy hair colors. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Ok 😏 Each next SYS I have less motivation to play 🥲

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

hope the votes stick & good luck to everyone 🥂
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts

Just wanted to share that the pink dress has constantly been the popular vote on my VB in case anyone wants to wear it. 
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Is there anything I can do to improve my score or it’s rigged no matter what 😭
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts

First two 🥺
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    my first place doll has 700 points - this happened in the first hour! How is this fair to other players! MAke a ticket max nobody should have that many points first hour! Stop being greedy glu - its ugly on you!
  • aymandiaymandi Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    tortor said:
    Amy136602 said:

@tortor I might be mistaken but is this you?😊
    That is me. That is not an outfit I submitted for this SYS. It is an undyed version of a look I was considering for the Mornings in Montana SYS...never submitted it for SYS though 

this got me thinking so many things... 

1. are our looks going out undyed (even when we do dye them) when we submit them? 
    2. do we have to be careful about looks we make, that later are not formally submitted?
    3. are the votes for the "not submitted looks" the same ones as the look we ACTUALLY submitted?  (idk if i am making any sense, sorry, spanish is my first language)
    4. are those bots?
    5. DO WE HAVE TO WORRY? lol

mandi ♥️
    iOS
    english / español
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @christiekkh My scores were really bad in the beginning but they ended up pulling a 180 at the end and my scores ended up being a lot better at the end! Honestly it’s just the luck of the draw.
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

I know this isn’t really a gown but i thought it was rlly elegant and cute so i’m pretty disappointed it didn’t get to 40s
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    I have another update but I’m so nervous to do it. Last week I went from mid to high 40s down to 30s after the update. I don’t want have to happen again. 😭
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    It’s so strange watching people (me included) be excited to get a forty, when up until they ruined the sys system, that was classed as average. No wonder I never even get to submitting ten looks at this point. 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    My first two looks ✨💕

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    emmym said:

I know this isn’t really a gown but i thought it was rlly elegant and cute so i’m pretty disappointed it didn’t get to 40s
    I am sorry but even ball gowns not getting 40s at this point.40s used to mean average but now it is quite high 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • YasmonalisaYasmonalisa Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    I'm seriously sick of these low scores. The past 4 sys themes have been so terrible. I didn't even make it to the last earnable for the 80s sys. Something must change or I'll be done with this game!🤬🤬🙄 I used a similar look on my other game and it scored a 38. Looks like almost everyone on both games are scoring awful too.

This deserves more.
    i lover your outfit!
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    my first place doll has 700 points - this happened in the first hour! How is this fair to other players! MAke a ticket max nobody should have that many points first hour! Stop being greedy glu - its ugly on you!
    My last gold group did NOT exceed 700s in score. I couldn't believe it I even screen shotted it. My advice is to wait 1-2 hours to join, you may still get a competitive one but I haven't seen crazy scores like that in my more recent SYS.
  • LindsayRoseLindsayRose Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    tortor said:
    Amy136602 said:

@tortor I might be mistaken but is this you?😊
    That is me. That is not an outfit I submitted for this SYS. It is an undyed version of a look I was considering for the Mornings in Montana SYS...never submitted it for SYS though 

this is so shady @GluAdmin... please explain.
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    periimia said:
    emmym said:

I am sorry but even ball gowns not getting 40s at this point.40s used to mean average but now it is quite high 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Yeah i thought it was because of the short dress but i just submitted this look and i’m just thinking what you wear doesn’t matter anymore 
    If anyone has tips please let me know maybe it’s because my character doesn’t have makeup but i just don’t have any other eyes or makeup yet