🎆✨KK:H v11.11 Update - You Wish✨🌠

Comments

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Sorry if it's already posted and shared, but could someone share to me newsletter for this month's SYS and Kollection please? Thank you in advance
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I wasn't doing the worst, i just had no motivation to play and style looks. Missed so many tickets lol. Hopefully this month will get better🤷‍♀️ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

24/56 with no extra tickets used—my scores dropped a LOT during the two most recent SYSs 🙃🙃
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    No extra tickets but Seoul and rain sys was a nightmare and they were the prizes that I liked the most😒🥲
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    this is what i’ve been able to get without submitting extra tickets 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    22/56 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Zero extra tickets, keep in mind that I have to miss on items on purpose to try to get the next ts items on silver

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    I saw in an earlier post that the pearl/gem necklace is the prize for completing this week’s billionaire ball quest. If delayed until later(meaning after this weekend) can you still get the necklace or do you have to finish the quest before the weekend’s event ends? Anyone know? Also saw Kalinda’s post that as long as you haven’t declined the dress offer it can be purchased later. I don’t know if about the necklace. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I've done lots of the weekday quests later & still gotten all the prizes, I did the quests that gave the music pass handheld, megaphone, & the cup all weeks later, I actually did them in the following update, and still got all the items (but no event points). I can't imagine this one would be any different so just don't buy the dress & then when you can, the storyline will progress & you'll get necklace as the story progresses. That's what happened with all the other quests so I doubt this one would be different. 
    This is what I understand too. Thanks for responding!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Is anyone else on ios having issues with the 11.11.1 update from today? The screen is shifted down on the loading screen and the actual game won’t load. 

iOS Player
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I have a question!
    So if i would to comeback would i still get all the storylines from the past updates and get the free rewards from it?
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    27/ 56

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• bbygirlllbbygirlll Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    missed out on a couple that i rlly liked but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Uhhh the app store showed another update so I updated and now this is all I see when I open the game. I’ve restarted and force quit and it’s still just this. 
    @KalindaKing help 🥴
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I’ve reached out for help.@Ariellep.  I’m just wondering what happens when you tap a task button on the left?
    @miahepburn. Hang on I just saw you, what platform do you both play on?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I’m on iOS. I can tap on the task buttons but not the top one and not the bottom one.
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    edited April 2021
    ariellep said:
    Uhhh the app store showed another update so I updated and now this is all I see when I open the game. I’ve restarted and force quit and it’s still just this. 

@kokokokonut Happened to me too! Just updated the game. I’m on IOS too. Restarted and forced quit already, but nothing works. 
    edited April 2021
    Shared your screenshots from 11.11.1 with the team and I'll let you know when I hear back!

@ariellep
    @miahepburn
    @tMaxxKKH

Which iOS device and iOS software version do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • tMaxxKKHtMaxxKKH Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Shared your screenshots from 11.11.1 with the team and I'll let you know when I hear back!

@ariellep
    @miahepburn
    @tMaxxKKH

Which iOS device and iOS software version do you have?
    Thanks, Kalinda! I play on an iPhone 12 pro max and IOS 14.4. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts

I did have to use like 2 extra tickets for most of these. The pastels one I had to use a lot more but I wanted the hair so bad. 🙈
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I’ve reached out for help.@Ariellep.  I’m just wondering what happens when you tap a task button on the left?
    @miahepburn. Hang on I just saw you, what platform do you both play on?  
    @KalindaKing It allows you to expand the first three tasks but if you try “call now” it does nothing.

I’m on iOS / iPhone 12 Pro Max too. I even checked to see if there was an iOS update, which there was to iOS 14.5, I tried that and it didn’t fix it.

iOS Player
    @KalindaKing I’m on iPhone 12 Pro Max too, fully updated iOS 14.5. 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    My game has been crashing since the update too. Thing is, it just freezes, then crashes and kicks me out of the game. I'm on android.
    Quick update before the end of the day - it seems like there is an issue on iPhone 12 Pro Max on the latest mini update 11.11.1 and the team is working on a fix. I'm sorry some of you can't play right now and I'll let you know when there's news!
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    thanks Kalinda.!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • averykkhaverykkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    No extra tickets this month. The latest SYS is now my fourth in a row with awful scores, sigh... 
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

Not a good month for me 😞
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    sindhu said:
    Anyone ever feel overwhelmed with the amount of tasks you’ve gotta do? But then on top of that you have to do the weekly tasks, work on your businesses, and date your partner (if you’re married)? Like I literally play every single day and I get like 3-4 tasks done in a day and it feels like it’s never ending 😭

I really wish I didn't have to date my partner every single day to maintain the relationship.. make it twice or thrice a week.. like come on its so annoying and interferes with my completing the weekly and weekday events.. and what determines the time period of dates? Like its so random.. I hate going on 8h dates when I have other events to complete..
    It’s pretty unrealistic, too? Like not every couple see one another every single day and your partner in the game is furious if you don’t see them in three days... it’s so annoying I kind of wish we didn’t have to have a partner (I mean I know we don’t but it’s easier to get prizes/love is in the air weekends/etc)
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.